Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle, 1st week prostate issues

hey everyone, Like the title says, this is my first cycle and I'm having some prostate issues. I haven't posted or contributed here,((avid reader)but I would be eternally grateful if anyone can help a brother out.
I really did a ton of research over the years; i've wanted to try AAS ever since I was in H.S. and saw the massive gains others made, while my body changed little year after year with hard training and supps. I've more or less been a disciplined lifter ever since with the exception of 2 layoffs. So I've really been serious the last several years with the intention of one day getting the nerve to jump in. Definitely maxed my natural potential and I should be further along. I've been single for a while and I spend hours a night on the forums sucking up everything I can. So I thought I was finally ready. Blood test, everything in line, including thryoid, liver, hormones,ect. Went ahead and ordered everything I thought I would possibly need, upgraded my diet plan, rearranged my work schedule so as to get maximal benefits from what I thought was a reasonable first cylce.

wk 1-10 Test E 250, Decca 200, Aridimix .25 ED, Nolva 10 mg ED
wk11,12,13 .25 aridimix Ed, Nolva 10mg ED
wk 14 40mg Nolva ED
wk15 30 mg Nolva ED
wk 16 20 mg Nolva ED

My rational for this cycle: Didn't want too much androgens, but couldn't do Deca alone. Start at low doses to see how body reacts. In early mid 20's, tried "legal anabolics" stack or one of those internet supposed steroid precursors. This was a stack, with like 4 things, all oral. Was on it a few weeks and felt that taint/rectum area becomming more and more uncomfortable. When I realized what it might be, I stopped and went to a urologist. Got the finger test. Whew, was that awful. he said I was enlarged/inflamed and put me on antibotics. It went away. years later I tried one of those GNC type test boosters. took a little longer, but started to get the same feeling, so I stopped and it went away without treatment. Henceforth my apprehensions.

I thought being more informed and having all the ancillaries on hand would maybe make the difference.

Ok getting to the point: First shot, mixed Test E and Decca last wed (12 days ago). by friday (only 2 days!), I started to feel an unusual sensation down there. These are long-estered and low doses - thought that was chemically impossible, but the body is ridiculously complex and everyone is different. Started taking Duesteride ED, scoured the this site and the net for info: Found some thread on DIM for natural estrogen control, saw palmetto, and some of the prostate complexes that contain nettle extract, beta sitosterol, pygeum,pumpkin seed, lycopene, ect. So, naturally I was freaking out and trying to stay calm about it. I don't seem to have the urinary problems that go with BPH, more the inflamation symptoms that go with prostatitis. It seems to be easing up a little -from dim, aridimix, duta, or just time. Skipped the 2nd scheduled dose of test and deca.

I tend to have anxiety issues - have sleep problems and been medicated for that. (the sleep has been a major problem for me and I've been to every type of doc you canb think of and tried tons of meds) I hear that anxiety/ cortisol spike estrogen levels.
About 2 years ago, i was feeling similar issues down there (sleep was particularly bad - coincidence?) and went to a urologist. Got the 'exam' he said it felt normal (not to me!) but put me on antibotics and flomax. Also took blood test for hormones - PSA normal, Test came back really low. Re-tested a week later and all was normal. Symptoms went away in 2 weeks or so.

So here I am, wondering if I am just genetically predisposed to prostate problems - father recently started on flowmax, but he is 65. maybe I have more androgen receptors there? No hair or skin issues. I am not so worried that I won't recover from this 'incident', but the fact that my body may not be compatible with AAS (can't tell you how much I was looking forward to some real progress and this whole new world). geez, it was only 2 days. Not like i took a bottle of Anadrol. My sex drive, energy, sense of well-being, and feelings of 'manliness' are down - possibly from the duta - shutdown of DHT. Leg day was a disaster.

Yeah, this is a tough one, but if you've read this far, any suggestions? Currently still taking duta, Dim, prostate herbal complexes, and Adidimex .50mg ED. Thinking of seeing doc (can't tell him about the AAS)
brief stats:
14% BF
lifting since H.S. with a few layoffs (good program)
Diet clean, but not as polished as some of you. Protein was about 250 - raised it about 75 grams a day

It sounds from everything like you described like you could be having some panic-y type anxiety. But I dont want to try and dismiss a medical problem either.
One thing, you dont need a-dex and nolva., 2nd thing, you dont need nolva, for anything. your cycle is to light on dose to be taking an AI unless you know you have to have it. Being that your running deca, you should have Bromo also. If you start to get deca gyno....what are you going to do? the a-dex wont fix it and the nolva can make it worse.
Now if you do have an estrogen related prostate issue, then obviously you need an AI and ofcourse run the a-dex.

Just go to a urologist and get a check-up. From BPH you wouldn't "feel" a thing (other than the urge to take a leak more frequently) you may have an infection (totally unrelated to BPH) could be bacterial, etc and totally unrelated to genetics and/or individual sensitivity to DHT. Antibiotics will fix you up

you said problems "down there"

what exactly do you mean? no libido, pain?

Just go to a urologist and get a check-up. From BPH you wouldn't "feel" a thing (other than the urge to take a leak more frequently) you may have an infection (totally unrelated to BPH) could be bacterial, etc and totally unrelated to genetics and/or individual sensitivity to DHT. Antibiotics will fix you up

That's not true. You can definately feel it and it ain't pleasant.

I've been taking all the usual supplements for about a month+ now with marginal improvement. I don't want to take Finasteride unless as a last resort. I'm also taking Divanil, which is supposed to be one of the best natural supps, but its too early to tell. This is having an impact on my next cycle as well, so I feel for you. I'm going to the Dr. for some Flomax and I'll see how that does. Thats the big problem with med-long esters, once you put 'em in you can't take 'em out. I don't really know, but I don't think its just anxiety you are feeling. I know that feeling in the "taint" and it "tain't" just anxiety.

My Dr. diagnosed me with prostatitis my last cycle. My "taint" didn't really hurt but my lower back around to my pelvic area would hurt pretty occasionally. Gave me antibiotics and pains meds and the symptoms went away. I don't know why it would start hurtins so soon on you though.

another paranoid guy who thinks steriods completely destroy ur body and kill you lol... and whats up with that cycle it sucks.....so many anti-estrogens youll prolly be smaller then when u started.....the juice prolly isnt even real anyway some guy prolly filled some bottles up with veggie oil and sold it to u

another paranoid guy who thinks steriods completely destroy ur body and kill you lol... and whats up with that cycle it sucks.....so many anti-estrogens youll prolly be smaller then when u started.....the juice prolly isnt even real anyway some guy prolly filled some bottles up with veggie oil and sold it to u

hahaha

thanks for the input guys. i know how ridiculous it sounds - it totally could be caused by anxiety; was my first ever jab. Paranoid,sure a little, but I went into this excited,been looking forward to crossing over for a long time. Cycle doses picked low on purpose to start, have more on hand. Have Bromo and Dosinex. Overly-cautious, yes; I don't take this lightly. Besides, i can't go to CVS and pick this stuff up, also wanted to be prepared for future use. Didn't take the Nolva yet - taking the aridimix to balance out the Duta. Didn't think I would need the AI's or proscar, but wanted to have it on hand just in case. Stopping Duta and Aridimix tomorrow. Yeah, everything I've read says it couldn't possibly cause that side effect so soon on such a low dose of a long ester. But, I'm not imagining it. When I say issue/problem "down there" I'm referring to the taint area - there's an ugly pressure pushing up,down, and back into my asshole. Hey, it is what it is. No, I'm not gay. And feeling like i gotta piss all the time, like I am constantly holding it in, then I go and it's hardly anything. Libido is down - from prostate or Duta? Re-reading this, I do sound like a total pussey - no arguement. I wouldn't be bellyaching if I had a rash or a few pimples. Maybe i'm over-reacting to the whole thing, but it's painful and a few aspirin taint gonna make it go away. Good luck to you Centeroiler - let me know what your doc says.

Good call Olive - I was S.E. til I was 26. Saw GB and most of the youth crew bands

Top Bottom