Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

Just want Look like this https://ibb.co/YDD0CzG
I dont want to be a mr.olympia lean and huge massive just big,, full up ,,
10 mg dbol breakfast 10 before training

Don't post the same crap three times. Save the roid money and get your butt to the supermarket and buy food. Eat. Hit the gym now. Repeat. Thank me later.

Just want Look like this https://ibb.co/YDD0CzG
I dont want to be a mr.olympia lean and huge massive just big,, full up ,,
10 mg dbol breakfast 10 before training
You won't look like that with your base. Steroids aren't a substitute for years of hard training. If you do gain anything, it'll get pissed out after you finish your cycle. You'll be suppressed or worse, shut down and your organs will have suffered too.

Weigh up the pros and cons. Train naturally for a year, eat good food, and then look at how you look. If you stick to it, you'll definitely see results!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

You can't look like other people anyways. Genetics bud. Just do the best you can for yourself. Train and eat for the way you want to look. I recommend you never use steroids again. For at least 10-15 years.

You can't look like other people anyways.
Genetics bud. Just do the best you can for yourself. Train and eat for the way you want to look. I recommend you never use steroids again. For at least 10-15 years.

Ok ,But i think my mind is set ..FOR dbol
How harsh can be ?8 weeks 20 mg/day
Today i SEE one post on yt trenbolone 1000mg Per week at 22 age ffs...

Ok ,But i think my mind is set ..FOR dbol
How harsh can be ?8 weeks 20 mg/day
Today i SEE one post on yt trenbolone 1000mg Per week at 22 age ffs...

Just don't do it. Trust me it will do you no good.

You need to build a solid foundation before even considering taking anything under the counter.

Start with proper nutrition plan and training program. It takes time and patience. It's all consistency.

Eat a lot, train hard and make sure to get enough sleep/rest to allow your body to recover properly and you see will see results.

Just don't do it. Trust me it will do you no good.

You need to build a solid foundation before even considering taking anything under the counter.

Start with proper nutrition plan and training program. It takes time and patience. It's all consistency.

Eat a lot, train hard and make sure to get enough sleep/rest to allow your body to recover properly and you see will see results.

you know what the ironic thing, taking from 0 information about roids , and feel good , and after when u read all the sh*t on the internet all u read will be your side effects .. thats it if someone get bloat you will get too ...

Top Bottom