Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

zacksss1one

hello guys ,im new on this forum and i want to ask some questions..
i want to start from January , a first dbol cycle of 8 weeks on 20mg/day.
Im 20 age.
my current weight is 150
and my height is 6'2
my PCT
250 mg clomid first day with 60 nolva
next 10 days 100 mg clomid with 40 nolva
and last 10 days 50 clomid with 20 nolva..
STORYTIME:
in the past like where i was 14 i remember was takin 75 mg Anadrol per day one week ..i feeling swollen AF cant to 3-4 push ups at that dose and after like 3-4 years taking again dbol 50 mg per day and again one week , didnt know about diet ..
so i have some "experince" with roids ..so what is your advice without '' eat and train first ''
this is me now

https://ibb.co/cvFzS9C
https://ibb.co/bX5879V

Hello, Zack. I want to tell you you’re lucky you’re not screwed up (or at least I hope so) You have a very dangerous mentality, hormones is not something you want to mess with at 20 let alone 14. Advice: get educated on nutrition and exercise, have fun and get in shape without steroids, you’re to young and clueless for them and that’s ok, we all had our ignorant moments. Don’t feel judged because you’re not being judged but for your health and life’s sake, don’t do ANY steroids. Not even one. At first I thought this was a troll but I know there’s people like this in real life that just didn’t had the proper guidance when younger.

Hello, Zack. I want to tell you you’re lucky you’re not screwed up (or at least I hope so) You have a very dangerous mentality, hormones is not something you want to mess with at 20 let alone 14. Advice: get educated on nutrition and exercise, have fun and get in shape without steroids, you’re to young and clueless for them and that’s ok, we all had our ignorant moments. Don’t feel judged because you’re not being judged but for your health and life’s sake, don’t do ANY steroids. Not even one. At first I thought this was a troll but I know there’s people like this in real life that just didn’t had the proper guidance when younger.

yeah man ty btw, cant get bigger btw 68 kg at 190 cm .. it not really easy to stay in this shape ,when u want to buy clothes staying like 2-3 hours to buy jeans ... and more and more acts like this ..
healty for first but i may like satisfaction beat that..

yeah man ty btw, cant get bigger btw 68 kg at 190 cm .. it not really easy to stay in this shape ,when u want to buy clothes staying like 2-3 hours to buy jeans ... and more and more acts like this ..
healty for first but i may like satisfaction beat that..

I understand. Well then you’ll have to learn the hard way, brother.

noone with half a brain is going to advice a 20 year old to use steroids... STOP BEING FUCKING ABSURD and use your head... you are just being more than ignorant right now

noone with half a brain is going to advice a 20 year old to use steroids... STOP BEING FUCKING ABSURD and use your head... you are just being more than ignorant right now

Or 14 FFS.

hello guys ,im new on this forum and i want to ask some questions..
i want to start from January , a first dbol cycle of 8 weeks on 20mg/day.
Im 20 age.
my current weight is 150
and my height is 6'2
my PCT
250 mg clomid first day with 60 nolva
next 10 days 100 mg clomid with 40 nolva
and last 10 days 50 clomid with 20 nolva..
STORYTIME:
in the past like where i was 14 i remember was takin 75 mg Anadrol per day one week ..i feeling swollen AF cant to 3-4 push ups at that dose and after like 3-4 years taking again dbol 50 mg per day and again one week , didnt know about diet ..
so i have some "experince" with roids ..so what is your advice without '' eat and train first ''
this is me now

https://ibb.co/cvFzS9C
https://ibb.co/bX5879V

From either of those photos it 100% looks like you don't eat anything like enough.

Top Bottom