Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

major14

Hi all im new here but been reading a lot of posts for research before driving in. ive been training for about 8-10 years nowgot I good base of strength and muscle.

just left the forces and looking to step it up and add some serious mass now. from what ive been reading ive gone for tren e and test400 for my 1st cycle.

and was thinking doing a ml each on Mondays and Thursdays?

If you think of a better way or any help please post. I also have deca 300 if you think that would be better.

what dose and stack would you use?

What's the rest of your stats? Age, height, and weight.

First cycle should be test only. That way you know how your body is going to react.
Tren is NEVER a first cycle drug. You should have several cycles in before going to tren.

Yes I would recommend a 12 week test cyp or enan cycle. 300-350 per week.
You'll also need an AI. Aromasin is best. Basic protocol is 12.5mg eod and adjust from there.
A basic 4 week pct of clomid and nolva will be fine.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Many can get by with just the clomid but I hate leaving things to chance.

Second cycle you could throw in an oral for a kicker or finisher after you figure out how you react to test.

You'll also need an AI. Aromasin is best. Basic protocol is 12.5mg eod and adjust from there.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Second cycle you could throw in an oral for a kicker or finisher after you figure out how you react to test.

I like this advice quite a bit. Only changes I would make is run the test at 500mgs/week and bump the stane to ED dosing.
Good post!

OP- Thank You for your service!

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

This is good advice leave out the tren store in a cool place it not a drug to be messed with for a first cycle,perhaps after a few cycles you might be ready to run it, but the advice above and the 2cents added by our mod Jimmyinkedup is right on the money the reason you start with one compound is to see how your body handles it, so next cycle you can add another compound and if problems arise you know which on is causing it, unlike running more than one compound first cycle now knowing how you will react then you are basically shooting in the dark trying to figure out which one is causing it.

Top Bottom