Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

mark 71

I'm 42 , 6ft 2 ,14 stone , been training for 2 years , I have never taken gear before , I have recently had blood tests done and all is good health wise and my testosterone level is normal for my age ? I currently take mass freak , creatine , omega 3 , and multivitamins , test freak and anabolic freak and my own formula of gh freak which is the same ingredients and quantities as gh freak , what gear would you recommend and what quantities and how long ? What other supplements would you recommend on and off cycle ? How many cycles if I want to get to a size I'm happy with and then maintain that or will I always have to take gear to maintain that size ? I am concerned about loss of sex drive and depression post cycle as those are very healthy at moment and how likely are those post cycle risks ? Also what would be the best pct ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You come up with a cycle based on your research and we'll tweak it.. at least that will show us you have done some homework rather than being spoon fed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Google. 1st test cycle. Read everything you can find. The more you know the better it'll be and the smoother it'll go..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You home brew your own GH?

I'm 42 , 6ft 2 ,14 stone , been training for 2 years , I have never taken gear before , I have recently had blood tests done and all is good health wise and my testosterone level is normal for my age ? I currently take mass freak , creatine , omega 3 , and multivitamins , test freak and anabolic freak and my own formula of gh freak which is the same ingredients and quantities as gh freak , what gear would you recommend and what quantities and how long ? What other supplements would you recommend on and off cycle ? How many cycles if I want to get to a size I'm happy with and then maintain that or will I always have to take gear to maintain that size ? I am concerned about loss of sex drive and depression post cycle as those are very healthy at moment and how likely are those post cycle risks ? Also what would be the best pct ?

Here is a good cycle for you:

Week 1-4:
Testosterone cyp 250mgs/week
Oxandrovar 2caps/day (1 am/1 preworkout)
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day
aromasin 12.5mgs/day
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

Week 5-12:
Test cyp 500mgs/week
Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mgs/day
aromasin 25mgs/day

Week 13-17: PCT
week 1-2
kick start (2 weeks): HCGenerate ES - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
week 1-5--following:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Ostarine (MK-2866) - 25/25/25/25

you can protect yourself from ALL these issues that you are listing but you need to propose a cycle or some ideas man... NOONE is just going to spoon feed all of that to you... I'll be more than happy to set up a cycle for you if you at least lay something out... I can set you up on ancillaries and tweak it for you but you have made absolutely no effort whatsoever and around here, that is majorly frowned upon...

From what I've read test e might be all I need for a 1st cycle ? For 12 weeks ? I am wanting to gain mass to start with then try and lose fat on 2nd cycle

Top Bottom