Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st course recommendation??

TheSituation

Hi lads, new to this so il throw everything up here an hopefully I can get great help/advice.

Age - 23
Goal - lean muscle/ripped
Height - 177cm
Weight - 176 lbs
Training - 4
years on and off, training hard the last year.
Body fat - 13.5%
Diet - not great should be much better and will vastly improve when a course is started.

What do you guys reccommend for a 1st course?

Thanks in advance

Test e 500 mg wkly for 10 or 12 weeks. Get ur diet in check in order to accomplish your howl

you should have your diet in check now, after the cycle how are you gonna keep that hard earned muscle ? This is where the majority of people mess up ,they get slack because the cycle is over and loose it all.

The diet wouldn't be a problem, only reason it wasnt great was because I hadn't got a big goal but if I do a good cycle and get to my goal I'm not gonna mess up my diet after all the hard work.

Anybody reccommend what to take for a first cycle??

its pretty hard to give a recommendation when you don't even say what your goals are from the cycle and everyone is also going to continue to tell you to fix your diet and get it consistent before you run a cycle... you need to be more concerned with that... i need to know what your goals are from the cycle to give a proper recommendation...

I understand, my goals would be pure lean/ripped but not huge beast if you get me. Body fat into single digits, what do you reckon and my diet won't be a problem.

Cheers for your help bro

I understand, my goals would be pure lean/ripped but not huge beast if you get me. Body fat into single digits, what do you reckon and my diet won't be a problem.

Cheers for your help bro

are you looking for a shorter oral cycle or do you want run a test cycle where you will be pinning...

Terrible ,don't listen to what people tell you , first of all "diet determines how you look not steroids. second a decent first run would be test eth or cyp for 12 weeks and finish off the last 6 with anavar.
Third don't start without having everything in your hands, liver support and PCT!

Top Bottom