Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Anadrol Cycle Recommendation

sadek256

Height: 5'10
Weight: 190 lbs
Body Fat: 14%

So I did my research and decided to start my first Anadrol cycle. I have done multiple other dbol cycles. Picked up 50 50mg tablets and wanted to run it for 4 weeks (28 days)and planning to run test with it 500mg/week. My question is what is the most effective way to split up the 50 tablets throughout the four weeks. My finanical situation is limited so I have no excess to more A-50.

Running it with test :D
I was just going to rip on you for running oral only with nto test base ( your body uses test for many functions other then muscle, so it should be a base of all cycles, evenjust an hrt amount)

Drol makes me feel like crap. hate it, still for like 3 or 4 raw grams of it, one day i may use. but personally I would pick dbol over it or Tbol over that.

I was just going to rip on you for running oral only with nto test base ( your body uses test for many functions other then muscle, so it should be a base of all cycles, evenjust an hrt amount)

Drol makes me feel like crap. hate it, still for like 3 or 4 raw grams of it, one day i may use. but personally I would pick dbol over it or Tbol over that.

I am cycling with anadrol mostly to bulk, how would you compare the muscle mass gains from anadrol vs dbol?

while on Anadrol, you will be like a God. Will be able to lift things like large rocks, and Toyota Prius' with little to no trouble. While off of it.. not so much.

while on Anadrol, you will be like a God. Will be able to lift things like large rocks, and Toyota Prius' with little to no trouble. While off of it.. not so much.
t

How about dbol ran a couple of dbol cycles and didnt get the results I was hoping for, in terms of size but strength and pumps were amazing.

Me personally I love anadrol. 100 mgs day will make you into a fucking monster. Dbol is good but it always gave me more sides so I stay away from it.

Top Bottom