Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1g test > 500mg test + 500mg deca?

kethnaab

The title is just an example.

I know various steroids have various desirable properties (primo, eq = vascularity and hardness, deca = joint relief, winny = cutting, tren = strength + hardness, etc), but would it be an incorrect statement to say that, ssuming 0 side affects (big assumption, I know), 1g of test is better than any other combination you could come up with for building muscle mass?

Now, I'm not talking about orals and whatnot for "jumpstarts", I'm just talking about pure, straight up muscle-tissue building. Not water, not "wow, I dropped abombs for a week and I'm up 12 lbs already!", I'm talking straight up muscle tissue.

Is (1g test) > (500g test + 500g <whatever else> ) ?

I'm betting, with the possible exception of 500g test + 500g tren (I *did* say sides are irrelevant in this fantasty question), my assumption is correct.

It's hard to make that call. I've seen some users get better results mg for mg with straight test and some better results with test+eq mg for mg.

so there might be some form of "synergy", so to speak, with various steroids?

tough to call due to differences in training and diet, and of course individual differences.

I'm not so much looking for an answer as I am trying to stimulate some discussion. I read said discussion, then I learn. :)

kethnaab said:
so there might be some form of "synergy", so to speak, with various steroids?

tough to call due to differences in training and diet, and of course individual differences.

I'm not so much looking for an answer as I am trying to stimulate some discussion. I read said discussion, then I learn. :)

good question. Im contemplating 350 tren and 350 test or 700 test...

My opinion is that under most circumstances, a simple mg basis is the key.. From a pure mass building standpoint, I have done 750 mg of Test EW and I have also done 400 Deca and 300 Test. I have experienced practically the same results from each.

So as far as mass building...mg for mg, they are fairly comparible if taken as a single substance...it still amounts to your diet, training and rest.

i dont really use test anymore, but i would can say i would much rather do a half a gram each of two compounds than 1 gram of a single compound almost every time.

good question. Im contemplating 350 tren and 350 test or 700 test...

I'm doing both!
1-6 Tren50mgs/ED (350)
1-6 prop50mgs/ED (350)
1-8 winny50mgs/ED
6-10-prop-75-100mgs/ED (525-700mgs)

Top Bottom