Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19 yr. old TEST E Usage

chunkybeef

okay, so i been lifting since I was 15 but I started taking bodybuilding seriously in my at the age of 17. I am currently 19 years old with a body fat percentage around 13-14%. I'm 5'9 weighing in currently at 186lbs. I have a nice physique at the moment with having an actually really good amount of muscle for my age... above the average. I decided to put down the sarms and get on a cycle. Call me stupid, dumb, or idiotic but I decided to start a Test E cycle. I did tons of research over the past few months about dosage. Since im only 19, I started with 250mgs a week for 12 weeks. I am currently 5 days in. I read that 250mgs wont put your body in anabolic mode according to some sources but question.. since im 19.. would that put me in anabolic mode since I produce more test than the average person or is it the same as me being a 45 yr old?
Thanks.

not sure anyone here is going to advise steroid use to a teenager and if they do, i have to question what kind of person they are...

Your age is no a perfect to use steroids because you have enough test in your system to build muscle..so here my recommendation is DONT USE IT

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Your age is no a perfect to use steroids because you have enough test in your system to build muscle..so here my recommendation is DONT USE IT

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

i understand where your coming from.. i’m being the most cautious i could be. it’s my decision.. just trying to get more info to be the safest i could be without doing major harm to my body.
thanks brother.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i understand where your coming from.. i’m being the most cautious i could be. it’s my decision.. just trying to get more info to be the safest i could be without doing major harm to my body.
thanks brother.

and that is why 19 year olds aren't allowed to drink alcohol and why they should be near guns either

you do not have the ability to make common sense decisions yet.

keep in mind if you start using anabolics now you will cause permanent damage to your HPTA. you don't need to use them to get great results in fitness and it is insulting to read your first post where you said you've been lifting a year or two and think you are ready for steroids

I lifted 13 years before touching steroids, you think you are ready after 1 year of 'serious lifting' as you put it? no.. you can't gain muscle overnight, takes many years

I took my first cycle at the age of 37 after 22 years training. Longer than you've been alive. So when you said 'Call me stupid, dumb, or idiotic' I thought he's 'stupid, dumb, or idiotic'. It's a no from me.

I am currently 5 days in. I read that 250mgs wont put your body in anabolic mode according to some sources but question.. since im 19.. would that put me in anabolic mode since I produce more test than the average person or is it the same as me being a 45 yr old?
Thanks.

you will shut down your own bodies production of hormones, so that doesn't count.. you are confused bigtime on how steroids work. when you take them they aren't adding more hormones, you are crashing your hormones to 0 and replacing them.

you probably love the way you feel now, but when you come off you will realize what a hormonal roller coaster is like

Top Bottom