Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

19 yr. old TEST E Usage

you will shut down your own bodies production of hormones, so that doesn't count.. you are confused bigtime on how steroids work. when you take them they aren't adding more hormones, you are crashing your hormones to 0 and replacing them.

you probably love the way you feel now, but when you come off you will realize what a hormonal roller coaster is like

so how do you feel about cbum. the guy is 21.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

^^^ there are a lot of factors to when you should use steroids

i'm not going to list off all the factors, i've posted a million times on that subject and I'm not going to waste my time reposting it again and again..

but from an age point of view wait until you are 28+

I took my first cycle at the age of 37 after 22 years training. Longer than you've been alive. So when you said 'Call me stupid, dumb, or idiotic' I thought he's 'stupid, dumb, or idiotic'. It's a no from me.
No I say it very and very safe

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

so how do you feel about cbum. the guy is 21.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You're young and haven't been in the sport for a while.

I have been competing and training competitors for over 10 years.

I see young guys like Chris come and go all the time. They are flashes in the pan. They burn themselves out. There are so many examples - think Trey Brewer etc.

Bodybuilding is a marathon. Health needs to come first.

Even if Cbum IS on program in five years he is, after all, a genetic freak. It's far more common to see guys not listening, taking tons of shit, then blazing for 2-3 years max. Want a better example? Try the still huge Jay Cutler or still kicking ass (although maybe just now on the wane) Dexter Jackson.

Top Bottom