Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 years old wanting to take steroids

Building2121

Hi I’m 18 years old and I have been training hard for 3 and 1/2 years, I have a great physique and strength at my age compared to others in my age group. I’ve been thinking about starting my first cycle because I want to start competing and there is a show coming up in the next year which I know I can do well in. Steroids was always going to be a choice for me since I’ve always wanted to compete, my coach is very experienced and for my first cycle I would be on low dosage, just wanted some advice from anyone that may have experience or can give some tips/info

Thanks

i dont know anyone with half a brain that is going to advise you to use steroids... i know i wouldnt if you paid me... you need to use your head man but its your body, i just dont know anyone that would contribute to that

Hi I’m 18 years old and I have been training hard for 3 and 1/2 years, I have a great physique and strength at my age compared to others in my age group. I’ve been thinking about starting my first cycle because I want to start competing and there is a show coming up in the next year which I know I can do well in. Steroids was always going to be a choice for me since I’ve always wanted to compete, my coach is very experienced and for my first cycle I would be on low dosage, just wanted some advice from anyone that may have experience or can give some tips/info

Thanks

simple answer. no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using steroids at 18 will be the worst decision you ever made. Your body is still going through puberty until you are about 25. Using steroids at that time will prevent you from going through puberty properly.

You will get the same gains without steroids as you will with them. Your test levels are continuing to go up and wont even peak for a few more years. If you fuck with that you will end up with a ton of problems.

Top Bottom