Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

17a-Methyl-1-testosterone & Methyltestosterone

anabolics2020

I would like to know what the difference between them with the knowledge that
Methyltestosterone Higher in price than 17a-Methyl-1-testosterone
Four times

m1t is the harshest steroid available on the OTC market. it is much more liver toxic than methyltest and will deliver muuch more results relevant to bodybuilding than methyltest. the latter is good for aggression and strength but from the cosmetic point of view a desaster. it will hold you water like crazy. both compunds can lead to gyno; methyltest aromatizes very much and is very rarely used today as part of a mass cycle. the gains on methyltest will be of very temporary nature and most will be lost after cycle. i would say methyltest is like a mixture of oxymetholon and dianabol concerning gains/sides.

M1T is the 5 alpha reduced version of dbol IIRC, so in that respect dbol would be more similar to testosterone (structure wise) than M1T which is another 'step' away.

"The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone, methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic."

Prohormone / Prosteroid FAQ - Everything You Need to Know!

Yea but the methyltestosterone is just as bad as M1T on the liver which was the question on this thread.

As for 1-test, sides are somewhat different. Methyltest is likely to improve your libido, M1T tends to be neutral on your libido to a certain point then it declines somewhat after a period of time.

Its probably best to avoid methyl products unless taken on a very limited time duration and perhaps better only as an enhancing stack with something else. Methyl test... hmm there are so many safer ways to take this, better do as injectable due to better availability. M1T is about the only effective way to do 1-test, cant do injectable 1-test without a very weak mg per ml because it is such an intense muscle irritant.

17a-methyl-1-testosterone = dehydroboldonone (boldonone's DHT version)

17a-methyl-testosterone = oral testosterone

two completely different chemical compounds with little relation

Maybe you could ask Led he may know something. I just posted what I found on the webs...

Top Bottom