Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1600 Mg Test Ew Or 1000 Test 600 Eq?

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
QUICK QUESTION WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WOULD BRING BETTER GAINS?

1-12 1600 mg test ew
40mg dbol ed
or
1-12 1000mg test ew
1-11 600 mg eq ew
40mg dbol ed
considering diet and training being on what would you guys think would bring better results?

HAYEZ said:

1-12 1600 mg test ew
40mg dbol ed
or
1-12 1000mg test ew
1-11 600 mg eq ew
40mg dbol ed
considering diet and training being on what would you guys think would bring better results?

I'd have to say that 1600mg/wk of test would lead to more gains. However, the side effects may far outweigh the benefits from that cycle.

If I had to pick one for personal use, I would def go with the test/eq combo. I'm not at all a fan of eq, but I would never want to even think about getting up to 1600mg/wk of test.

The more angles of attack - the beter the gains will be

Mixing a CLASS I and CLASS II is always better than either singularly

That's exactly what I'm on now: 1 g of T a wk, 600 mgs of EQ, and started with 50 mgs/day of D-Bol for the first 6 weeks. It's great!

1-12 1000mg test ew
1-11 600 mg eq ew
40mg dbol ed

I'm on this right now...and it's awesome. Gonna add tren to it...but mines at 32 weeks.

HAYEZ said:

1-12 1600 mg test ew
40mg dbol ed
or
1-12 1000mg test ew
1-11 600 mg eq ew
40mg dbol ed

Man, that is a lot of shit! You compete?????

Lol i compete myself and honestly when i cycle i realy dont count Mg's basically you take as much as you have to, to keep from loosing muscle.

concordsize said:
Lol i compete myself and honestly when i cycle i realy dont count Mg's basically you take as much as you have to, to keep from loosing muscle.

But how do you know how much that is if you don't know how much you're taking?

Top Bottom