Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 year old blast and cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigorse

hey all, i have spoken to many of you about this on other threads but i thought it would be best to start my own thread.
as stated in the title i am 16 and have low natural test 8.8nmol/L and the likely hood of my test increasing is very low although before i start what i will explain later i will be running nolva for 4 weeks to see if that will kick my natty test back up but i doubt it as my LH, FSH and estrogen are all perfect.

i have been around this forum for a while now and have been researching aas even before finding out i have low test and had always planned on cycling but when i was older.

my current stats are:

training 5 years
5 7"
200lbs
10-12% bf
405x3 squat
485 dead
250-280 bench (havent tested for over a year)
currently running osta and s4 (after finding out about low test) never touched any aas or ph

my plan if my test does not increase will be as follows

1-4 dmz 2.0
1-4 max lmg
1-16 test enth 250mg ew
this will be a recomp/ lean bulk as i have these prohormones on hand and would like to use them to lean out slightly and put some size on me while also allowing the test to kick in and cruising on the test for a while to see how it effects me.

then i plan to go into a bulk
17- 22 dbol 20-30mg
17- 30 test enth 400mg ew (i know this is on the low side but the way i see it is i will have plenty off time to up the dosage if im going to start at 16)

then cruise on 200mg - 250mg of test e a week
adex will be used as needed as well a prami with the max lmg.

i am well aware of the risks involved with the decision to blast and cruise or take any kind of aas but i believe that considering my situation it is worth it and it is something i talk openly about with my parents esp. my mum who is a nurse. i get bloods done semi regularly and will get them dine even more regularly if this is the path i choose as well as i take all precautions possible to stay as healthy as possible. i am also aware that no matter how cautious you are or how stringent you are about your health there are just some things that cant be avoided.

appreciate all feedback and opinions, blast away if you must i wont get all but hurt infact i would love to hear reasonings as to why you agree/disagree with my choice as knowledge is power. but at the end of the day it will be mine and my family to an extents choice.

WhTs ur total test ?
Also u need to get all ur bloods done from estradiol to complete cbc

I would recommend if ur gonna cruise to wait a year or 1.5 to get ur levels stable the first year u really need to get all ur levels dialed in estradiol test etc it's important to know ur estrogen so when u start doing test u can get ur estradiol where it is now

To young why the urge to blast and cruise? Your t obviously isn't holding you back if you can still hit numbers like that there's no shortcuts

Also test levels flux
How many bloods have u got? One is not a good reference range!
Also what time of day were ur test levels checked ?

Im not jumping the gun here i will have had 4 or 5 bloods done and as explained will be trying nolva to try kick start my natural test before i make my Decision here. And i am aware my hormones are still fluctuating but i did develope very early and they have have been low since about early november last year

Last edited:
And there are definitely no short cuts my here my friend i work my fucking ass off here as a natural. I within the last 18 months have had an injury to my elbow that has stopped a proffessional baseball career, i had scouts for big league organisations lookinv to sign me at 14 years old, i can tell you now i didnt get there through tryinv to take short cuts, i was training 13/14 days at 12 years old and that isnt including morninh and school sessions. I have the same attitude and drive with bodybuilding

And by developing early i mean i was shaving at 12.

When i was younger i also went through fast and binge cycles. The reason i began to lift so you young is i was morbidly obese. I lost 20kg at a time where i probably grew 6 inches and put on a tonne of muscle.

Last edited:
To young why the urge to blast and cruise? Your t obviously isn't holding you back if you can still hit numbers like that there's no shortcuts

Its also not all about number either, i feel crappy in general. I went 2 months with my ex girlfriend where i literally couldnt have sex, that is not what should be happenings at 16

WhTs ur total test ?
Also u need to get all ur bloods done from estradiol to complete cbc

I would recommend if ur gonna cruise to wait a year or 1.5 to get ur levels stable the first year u really need to get all ur levels dialed in estradiol test etc it's important to know ur estrogen so when u start doing test u can get ur estradiol where it is now

Id like to do a show as a teen in about 18 months.

What if instead i did something like this

1-4 max lmg
1-30 test 250mg
12-16 sdmz 2.0

Then do a small bulking blast after about 7-8 months on a cruising dose of test?

Im not looking for anyones approval to do anything, though i do want to hear opinions and get advise on what i have planned. If im on trt i do want use it for performance enhancement as i do have aspirations of earning money through my physique but not necessary to be mr o. And my no means will i ever abuse aas unless i got to a point where i knew i could be a top 6 ifbb competiter

Stacking plates to answer you question about my bloods i have only had one set of hormonal bloods done and it was first thing in the morning but i am certain i had low t for close to 6 months prior to that blood test and as iv said i will be trying a nolva cycle with bloods either side first to see if that will get my t up before i dive into aas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom