Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 year old blast and cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff man ! Happy to hear just try honestly pray about it and see how things develop.!

The main thing u have to realize is that not just ur hormones will get affected here ur brain chemistry is highly dependent on ur hormones and when supplementing with gear it will affect how ur brain works 100% no lie

It's not just a fluke or coincident that ppl get aggression , depression , aggravation , frustration , sense of well-being sense of happiness!! Tons of things .... Remember u may feel like crap but things can and will change if u focus ur attention on natural test boosting foods and regimen.!

Remember after ur SARMS clean out for. A wile saturated fats really help boost t levels bacon fatty meats

Google stuff spend time on research on this topic instead of sarams and gear

Focus and become a expert on nutrition and when u get ur levels up use ur testimony to help other young guys on here

I have a gut feeling and something is telling me ur gonna get them up naturally ! And how GREAT would that feel to know u did that huge task without having to use gear .:!

Like a wise person told me one time

TRUST!!!

It will all develop how it is intended to maybe not how we want it or when we want it but it will đź’Ş

Cheers man, i will do what i can to get them up naturally. The other thing i was considering was cycling ostarine through out the year for a while if they dont come back up as while i dont feel 100% i do feel better on ostarine kind of like a bridge into trt if it is absolutly necessary to let my body finish developing etc. And it is generally regarded "safer". But i will certainly give it as much time as i can endure to try raise it naturally.

You could try taking clomid to. They wouldn't put my dad on trt because clomid was easier and he's got his bloods done last week and they're through to the roof

Im going with nolva first. I might try clomid to if nolva doesnt work. Im also using daa wkth the nolva but because lh is already good i doubt it will work, nolva may though

Have you spoken to a Dr? Usually at your age they look for GH alternatives before ever prescribing test. I'm not comfortable giving you advice as you are 16. I was 6'3 160lbs at 16 and 6'3 200lbs at 18 without any weight training, aas or supplements. I had friends that graduated high school at 5'9 and were 6'2 by the time they were 20. Still a lot of growth that can and will happen naturally.

Have you spoken to a Dr? Usually at your age they look for GH alternatives before ever prescribing test. I'm not comfortable giving you advice as you are 16. I was 6'3 160lbs at 16 and 6'3 200lbs at 18 without any weight training, aas or supplements. I had friends that graduated high school at 5'9 and were 6'2 by the time they were 20. Still a lot of growth that can and will happen naturally.

i have spoken to a doctor. he didnt go to much in depth with anything and he just said he wants to keep monitoring it with a few more blood tests before anything is prescribed. unfortunately i think i was dealt the bad hand with height in my family, my 13 year old brother is taller than me now and he has barely started to hit puberty!
btw im 5 7" 200lbs 5 years weight training

I know you're looking to make improvements but I truly think you aren't done growing naturally at 16. I admire your enthusiasm and diligence to weight training but I hope you reconsider this position. At least for 3-4 years. I didn't touch a weight until I was 19 years old and I'm 34 now. I wish I would have lifted in high school so you are already ahead of the curve in that respect.

This shouldn't be a discussion, the kid is 16 years old. Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom