Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 year old blast and cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know u will make up ur mind however u want to

I never give advice to guys under 25 but as stated before you have low t it sounds like so
My advice to you will be this

Get many more morning bloods done first thing in the morning like a hour or two after u wake up... I would recommend a hormone panel complete CBC and metabolic panel

You say u have done other things not steroids though?

Just because people say something is not suppressive or it's proven to not have suppressive sides when you start dabbling with things of that nature it can affect your normal levels

Who knows if the things u have not taken have not affected that

I mean shit people can have low t from diet not to mention
Any pro hormones are SARMS you put in your body!

What are u on now?

I would recommend getting off all supplements SARMS or any kind of things that have even the slightest possibility of affecting hormone levels!

Next I would clean up your diet very clean very healthy and be careful with certain types of vegetables you eat google things about vegetables and testosterone levels!

After a couple months of clearing everything out then I would start checking your blood work I would then take the things to try to boost your natural testosterone levels but before you jump and all this I would get a straight clean slate I've read many of your posts and a lot of things you say and you have dabbled in storms and you have taken things to alter the body that could have an effect on your testosterone levels we will never know for certain anything and less you have a period of D loading and cleaning yourself out to really see what's going on

Thats was the plan. My blood work was done prior to my sarms cycle (my first ped of any kind)
I have 4 weeks left of my cycle so i plan to finish that as i am feeling pretty decent since staring ostarine. I will then run a full pct and have bloods done pre, immediately after and then a month post pct before i make any decision. My diet is on point and has been for the most part for the last 4 years since i lost roughly 20% body fat as a younger child.

As for posts i have made i have a lot of things id like to try and have studied thoroughly but as i said sarms are the fist ped of any kind i have actually taken. I injected acetyl l carnitine before but that is not a ped and it was after i began to get low t symptoms in the final weeks of my diet. Keep in mind many natural bodybuilders who get down to proper stage condition will temporarily have low t but i would have assumed that 4-5 months post the peak of my diet and 35lbs gained i would have regained my natural test atleast a little. I cant remember my estrogen results but they where with in range, ill try find them when i get home.

To everyone on this thread please understand this is not a decision im taking lightly, i have done tonnes of research and am aware of health risks. As i have said before i discuss everything with my mum who is a medical professional and also note i am very accademically bright in both human biology, PE studies (rank 1 in both at a sports college) and highly ranked in chemisty so i do actually understand the research im reading and have a fairly decent knowlegs of hormones and the way chemicals effect the human body.

I forgot you were so young. Your low test is obviously not holding you back now so why the rush to get on a cycle? You are far too young for a cycle. I wouldn't even recommend SARMS for you now. SARMS will effect your natural hormones so stay away from them for a few years. Please don't take any prohormones especially if you have low test.

Right now you should do what you have been doing (before the sarms) and just training hard and eating well and building up naturally. In a few years if your test is low do something about it. You are too young to know if your test levels are gonna remain low. Sure the chances are they will but again they haven't held you back at 16 so give it a few more years.

I forgot you were so young. Your low test is obviously not holding you back now so why the rush to get on a cycle? You are far too young for a cycle. I wouldn't even recommend SARMS for you now. SARMS will effect your natural hormones so stay away from them for a few years. Please don't take any prohormones especially if you have low test.

Right now you should do what you have been doing (before the sarms) and just training hard and eating well and building up naturally. In a few years if your test is low do something about it. You are too young to know if your test levels are gonna remain low. Sure the chances are they will but again they haven't held you back at 16 so give it a few more years.

Thanks elvia. I am going to put of this as long as possible. However as stated before this decision was more than just performance related. I think if test remains low i Will just use the trt dose for 12 months or so.
Thanks for your input.

Also as i matured very early my test levelz defiantly havent always been low. I feel it was me dieting to the bf % that i did and the way i use to train. Between sport, weights and cardio i was getting so fit i would pass out if i stood up to quick after sitting down. I remember when i had to go to hospital abd they checked my resting heart beat at 36bpm and the nurse nearly had a heart attack!

If you're happy to stay your height for the rest of your life, and have to use synthetic hormones for the rest of your life to achieve any gains, have trained at least 3-4 years naturally, have a good understanding about training and dieting and know what you are doing, and have a some what efficent reason to use AAS then in my opinion, I would say go for it.

Regardless of your age, it's a risky thing. Is steroids really so much more dangerous for 16-20 year olds to take? The only thing it will do that it wouldn't do to an adult whose matured is fuse your growth plates. Besides that, you'd still get treated the same as every other person who takes gear. Maybe mucking about with your hormones isn't a good idea at a young age because the physiological side effects that steroids can have could be to much for a teen. But everyone's different of course. People over react though, they make out that nothing good will come to you and that you are f*cked for life if you use any kind of PED. Everyones fine giving a teenage girl the contraceptive pill, and that suppress their hormones to the extreme, but I see no one complaint about it. Are steroids really that much more worse for a teenager? I'm not advocating you use AAS. Not at all, but don't let someone tell you you're gonna get more side effects and it will be worse for you because you're a teenager.

And if anyone cares, I'm 25 (soon to be 26) and have trained for almost 9 years, and I'm one first cycle :)

If you're happy to stay your height for the rest of your life, and have to use synthetic hormones for the rest of your life to achieve any gains, have trained at least 3-4 years naturally, have a good understanding about training and dieting and know what you are doing, and have a some what efficent reason to use AAS then in my opinion, I would say go for it.

Regardless of your age, it's a risky thing. Is steroids really so much more dangerous for 16-20 year olds to take? The only thing it will do that it wouldn't do to an adult whose matured is fuse your growth plates. Besides that, you'd still get treated the same as every other person who takes gear. Maybe mucking about with your hormones isn't a good idea at a young age because the physiological side effects that steroids can have could be to much for a teen. But everyone's different of course. People over react though, they make out that nothing good will come to you and that you are f*cked for life if you use any kind of PED. Everyones fine giving a teenage girl the contraceptive pill, and that suppress their hormones to the extreme, but I see no one complaint about it. Are steroids really that much more worse for a teenager? I'm not advocating you use AAS. Not at all, but don't let someone tell you you're gonna get more side effects and it will be worse for you because you're a teenager.

And if anyone cares, I'm 25 (soon to be 26) and have trained for almost 9 years, and I'm one first cycle :)

I havent grown for about 3 years now. Went from the tallest in my classes to pretty much the shortes haha. Good post btw too man. Id never thought to put it in the perspective of the pill. I am willing to stay on hormones for the rest of my life but if it can be avoided that would be my choice. I am going to do most of what stacking plates has said and really give my body a chance to reproduce its own test.

I havent grown for about 3 years now. Went from the tallest in my classes to pretty much the shortes haha. Good post btw too man. Id never thought to put it in the perspective of the pill. I am willing to stay on hormones for the rest of my life but if it can be avoided that would be my choice. I am going to do most of what stacking plates has said and really give my body a chance to reproduce its own test.

Good stuff man ! Happy to hear just try honestly pray about it and see how things develop.!

The main thing u have to realize is that not just ur hormones will get affected here ur brain chemistry is highly dependent on ur hormones and when supplementing with gear it will affect how ur brain works 100% no lie

It's not just a fluke or coincident that ppl get aggression , depression , aggravation , frustration , sense of well-being sense of happiness!! Tons of things .... Remember u may feel like crap but things can and will change if u focus ur attention on natural test boosting foods and regimen.!

Remember after ur SARMS clean out for. A wile saturated fats really help boost t levels bacon fatty meats

Google stuff spend time on research on this topic instead of sarams and gear

Focus and become a expert on nutrition and when u get ur levels up use ur testimony to help other young guys on here

I have a gut feeling and something is telling me ur gonna get them up naturally ! And how GREAT would that feel to know u did that huge task without having to use gear .:!

Like a wise person told me one time

TRUST!!!

It will all develop how it is intended to maybe not how we want it or when we want it but it will 💪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom