Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 weeks of test cyp @300mg/week

Athlete427

Hey guys! I am currently running my second cycle which consists of only 300mg of test cyp per week. 150mg Monday and 150 Thursday. Monday will be my last injection. My previous cycle was ten weeks. 500 mg test cyp wk 1-10 and 50mg of oral winny wk 5-10. This go around I haven't made any gains and am a bit bummed. But my goal was to just maintain my previous gains, which I have successfully met. I follow protocol for Between cycle time(time on including pct=time off). Butt I just so happened to have come across some teen which I have heard nothing but good things about, along with some test E...My main question is this; since I have been on such a low dose of test cyp would it be ok, responsible, or beneficial to start a new cycle immediately? If not, should I go on with my pct and do time on=time off? My pct for this test cyp cycle is...4 days after last injection 500 mcg of HCG. After that I will be using 1mg/day of aromasin and Erase pro. Please help!

Hey guys! I am currently running my second cycle which consists of only 300mg of test cyp per week. 150mg Monday and 150 Thursday. Monday will be my last injection. My previous cycle was ten weeks. 500 mg test cyp wk 1-10 and 50mg of oral winny wk 5-10. This go around I haven't made any gains and am a bit bummed. But my goal was to just maintain my previous gains, which I have successfully met. I follow protocol for Between cycle time(time on including pct=time off). Butt I just so happened to have come across some teen which I have heard nothing but good things about, along with some test E...My main question is this; since I have been on such a low dose of test cyp would it be ok, responsible, or beneficial to start a new cycle immediately? If not, should I go on with my pct and do time on=time off? My pct for this test cyp cycle is...4 days after last injection 500 mcg of HCG. After that I will be using 1mg/day of aromasin and Erase pro. Please help!

I would complete this cycle,,,do a proper PCT and recover for 10-12 weeks before considering another run.

I also agree, don't fall into that trap of running more, your doing it right. Keep going the way your going. Good luck

So your PCT is one 500mcg shot of HCG, Aromasin and Erase? No Serm?

Top Bottom