Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS1, Prohormones

jack diesel

OK so after plenty of research and discussion I've decided to give SARMS a shot and add it to my upcoming cycle. I've put together a nice 16 week plan with some help from Dylan that I'm pretty excited about. I'm going to keep a basic log here on the Elite. I had already ordered from Unique so that's what I'm going to use. After PCT and some time off after the 16 weeks I'm going to try the exact same thing using SARMS1. I should have had HGH for this one, but things didn't work out the way I wanted so I won't be adding it in until later. Also considering IGF-1 Lr3, but for now this is how the cycle will look. I'm not starting it until Monday or Tuesday so feel free to share your thoughts. I hope to get solid feedback throughout the process.

Here is the plan:

1-16 Testosterone cypionate 300 mg week - (Pharmaceutical grade) WATSON

1-16 Liquidex .5 mg eod - AG Guys

1-16 HCGenerate - N2BM

1-4 PrimobolDEX - N2BM

1-4 N2Guard - N2BM

1-8 S4 (Andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

1-8 GW-510516 (Cardarine) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart

9-16 MK-2866 (Ostarine) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Oxandrovar - N2BM

9-12 n2guard - N2BM

17-20 Possible PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 - AG-Guys

nolva 40/20/20/20 - AG-Guys

aromasin 12.5 mg eod - AG-Guys

n2guard - N2BM

:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 16 week cycle log. Test, SARMS, Prohormones

The cycle looks pretty good though you should consider running the GW longer up to 12-14 weeks.

Your PCT needs a lot of work though. Aromasin in there is great, but SERMS only in a PCT will not help you recover. They have a temporary effect, and your test levels will crash as soon as you come off of them. They are good to have in PCT, but you need much more to raise test naturally and control estrogen rebound.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

I run HCGenerate pretty much all year round to keep the boys plump and juicy. As far as the PCT I'm on TRT so I take test continuously throughout the year thats why I haven't included any Test stack 17 or phytoserms in it. The original stack Dylan had worked out for me had SARMS from week 1-12, but I have never taken them before so this being my first time I want to see how everything goes first. If I feel good with everything by the 8th week I'll extend the SARMS to 12 weeks and adjust everything else accordingly.

Just ordered three of each SARM from SARMS1. I'm thinking about adding LGD4033 to this cycle once I get everything.

Before I get started I just want to say that after my order from SARMS1 yesterday I got an e-mail saying they were throwing in a bottle of S4 for free. If this is the kind of service I can expect from them then they've found themselves a lifetime customer. Kind of hope they start making T-Shirts. I love the logo.

DAY 2
Started everything yesterday. I see what everyone s talking about with the taste of the S4. I really didn't think it was as bad as it was made out to be. I put some gatorade in my mouth and squirted it into the back of my throat. Barely tasted it. GW really didn't have any taste that I noticed, but I took it the same way as the S4 so not much chance to taste anything that way. Yesterday was Day 1 on SARMS and also my day off so Today is Day 1 training on SARMS. Legs are my weakest point so I like to start the week with Legs and Finish with Legs so my weekly training schedule is Legs, Chest, Back, Shoulders AM + Arms PM, Legs. I work arms on my lunch break at work usually on the same day as Shoulders, but sometimes on Back day depending on work. I take an hour for lunch so it works out good for me.

Legs

Leg Press - 3 sets- 12 reps feet at middle of platform 12 reps feet at top of platform 20 reps calf press feet at bottom of platform
Machine Squats - 3 sets 12 reps
Seated calf raises - 4 sets 10 reps
Leg extensions - 4 sets 10 reps
lying leg curls - 4 sets 10 reps
Hip abductor - 3 sets 12 reps
Hip adductor - 3 sets 12 reps
Stairs - 2 flights - carrying 2 45 lb plates up and down 4 times.
Stairs - 2 flights - carrying 1 45 lb plate climbing 2 steps at a time up and down 4 times.

Off to the gym I go. Excited for this!

DAY 3

198 lb 19% BF
Had a crappy night last night. I think my preworkout was the cause,but I didn't get to sleep til 2:30. Anyway on my way back to the gym for morning Chest workout before work.

CHEST

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press - 3 sets 12,10,8
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press - 3 sets 12,10,8
Incline Hammer Strength Chest Press - (Ramp up Ramp down) 11 set 10 reps increasing weight by 10 for 6 sets the decreasing by 10 for 5sets
Flat Hammer Strength Chest Press - 3 sets 12,10,8
Decline Hammer Strength Chest Press - 3 sets 12,10,8
Pec Dec - 5 Heavy sets 12,10,8,10,12
lUpper cable crossovers - 12,10,8

I'll see how I feel after that and if I have the energy I'll add some more.

This is going to be filthy dude... I would love to run this cycle. Really interested in how the Promobol Dex treats you. That one is next on my list.

TRICEPS

Dips - 4 sets of 20
Reverse grip pressdowns - 4 sets 15 12 10 8
Pressdowns - 4 sets 15 12 10 8
Kick backs - 3 sets 12 10 8

DAY 4

Fell asleep early last night and woke up early this morning. Sweat a bit during sleep last night and sweat more than usual during my workout today. Muscles feel more of a pump during workouts past two days.

BACK
Lat pull down machine - 3 sets - 10 behind the neck 10 in front and 10 laying back to make it a row.
Seated row dual arm cable machine - 3 sets - 10 both, 10 left arm, 10 right arm
Seated hammer strength row - 4 sets of 10
Seated high angled machine row - 4 sets of 10
Bent over barbell rows - 3 sets 10
back extensions - 3 sets of 10

Top Bottom