Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 on cycle

Futureprodigy

Cycle : 500 mg Test E / Week for 12 weeks
3 week Dianabol
PCT Nolvadex/Clomid

7 weeks in
week 1 : 158 Lbs 14.8 inch arms / 22 inch legs

Week 7 : 175 Lbs. 15.5 inch arms / 24 inch legs

seeking advice if I should change / modify my cycle or pct

i don't want to hear "you are to young"

Attachments

• IMG_3318.jpg
    IMG_3318.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3317.JPG
    IMG_3317.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 64
nice bro if you can handle it tren will really transform your physique. I have lost all my bulk and its now thick dense fat free muscle that hangs to the bon. Im an ectomorph but looked meso while bulking. Tren took it back to thin but i deadlifts 500 and bench 300 shoulder press 215 while being size of average man. Only been lifting 4x a week for 1 year. Tren is def the most powerfull thing you youncan do ill never come off. Younwould turn beastly vascular and grainy

It will torch the fat stores everywhere lile under armpits, hamsteings, waist, lower abs lower back and really brings out how big you are...after months of use

do you realize that you are damaging your HPTA permanently doing steroids at your age?

you don't want to hear it because you are stubborn of course. you will have the T levels of a 90 year old women at 25 years old, all because you wanted to take a short cut.. you could have easily achieved 175 pounds naturally with no steroids, hell you could have easily achieved 200+. why is everyone in such a hurry?

158 pounds at 16 and you hop on gear, that is the epitome of someone who is trying to achieve a shortcut in what they are doing. unfortunately in life short cuts come at a steep cost. in your case your balls are fried now for life.

nice bro if you can handle it tren will really transform your physique. I have lost all my bulk and its now thick dense fat free muscle that hangs to the bon. Im an ectomorph but looked meso while bulking. Tren took it back to thin but i deadlifts 500 and bench 300 shoulder press 215 while being size of average man. Only been lifting 4x a week for 1 year. Tren is def the most powerfull thing you youncan do ill never come off. Younwould turn beastly vascular and grainy
you are telling a 16 year old kid to use tren. shame on you. horrible advice

Top Bottom