Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 on cycle

Wow. 16 on cycle. I was a natural BEAST at 16. Wish I could go back. Just like u will one day.

🤦♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The funny thing is that you would have made the same gains without steroids at your age. If you trained and ate the same way you would have made the same progress. The only thing you have accomplished is fucked up HPTA for life. Forget about ever having kids which eliminates a lot of good women for you. Have fun being on TRT for the rest of your life because natural testosterone will never come back. Get off the gear before you really hurt yourself even further.

Steroids/pro-hormones are a terrible idea for an 16 year old. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you will thank us in the long run. At 16, your body is still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix will prevent your body from going through puberty properly. You are going to do serious long term permeant damage to your health.

Besides, at 16 your natural testosterone levels are already through the roof. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. The only supplement an 16 year old needs is a good whey isolate supplement to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

From the pics I could tell that you really enjoy training your biceps.

If you are already messing with your hormones, make sure to have your working out in check and focus on the big muscle groups, like legs, back, chest

Top Bottom