Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15mg dbol and 30mg of Var ed good cycle?

C

Counterstrike

I don't want to do large amount of Dbol I don't want bloating or major hair loss or alot of acne lol. I just want to increase in strength. this is my first cycle if i wasto do Dbol for 3 weeks at 15mg ed will that do anything? i'll be taking Var 30mg ed for 9 weeks and no Test yet that will be used in my 3 cycle

mild cycle. u will see some strength and muscle gains with this stack but dont expect to gain too much. if u were you i would go 6 weeks with the d-bol though.

i'm looking to increase like 50-60 lbs in benching or will it bebeter to do Var and winny ?

Counterstrike said:
i'm looking to increase like 50-60 lbs in benching or will it bebeter to do Var and winny ?

hehehe i would do all 3. at the doses you are doing its still pretty mild. you should make those gains if training, diet, and rest are kept in check.

I think i got a btter Idea i'lljust do Anavar for 9 weeks for first cycle and next cycle i'll do Dbol and Winny probably like 15-20mg ED for 3 weeks od Dbol and 25mg ed of winny for 5 weeks on my next cycle winny should help with sides from Dbol right?

I used to do those kind of cycles. I always made good gains from them. In my case I get good results from low doses both orals and injectables, but everyone is different.

For what u want do the anavar for your first. Then on your second start integrating the injectables.

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom