Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15lbs in less than 2 weeks..BUT......HELP PLEASE!!

bloatboy35

Yeah know, most of it's water,blah,blah blah. 1 a50 daily and 750mg sust weekly. 4500-5000 cals a day.
NOW....i've put on 2 inches on my gut in less than 2 f-ing weeks!!! i know when you go on a mass cycle, you gain fat, but 2 inches on the waistline??!!. And yes, they are very clean calories, spread throughout the day, very low carbs after 8pm, 300g protein a day.

So tell me, should i lower the cals. before my gut get out of control, maybe lower them to 3000-3500 a day?

Give me some input on this one guys.

WHAT ARE YOU ON BLOATBOY???AND HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU EATING IN ONE DAY?I'M ON 4500 CALS AS WELL,BUT SPACING OUT INTO 10 MEALS TO SPEED UP METABOLISM...IF YOU'RE TAKING IN ALL THOSE CALS IN SAY 5-6 SITTINGS,YOU'LL FEEL IT THE GUT.IF I WERE YOU,I WOULD INCREASE THE # MEALS PER DAY.FOR MYSELF,450 CALS @ 10/DAY WORKS WELL AND AVOIDS THE BIG BLOAT AFTER MEALS.FYI.HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK.

It's spread in about 6 meals starting at 7am,
i was really set on this mass cycle, but i don't know now, all this fat, for fuck's sake!!! my last mass cycle, was less planned out (i think i ate less) and i know i didn't gain as much fat as this time around, although the weight gain as been at the same pace as the last one.

BB,

TRY INCREASING THE # OF MEALS MAN...YOU'RE TAKING IN TOO MANY CALS AT THE MOMENT BY EATING 6 /DAY.SPACE THEM OUT AND WATCH YOURSELF FEEL AND LOOK BETTER.I'VE BEEN EATING LIKE THIS AND IT'S BEEN WORKING GREAT.GAINING WEIGHT W/ MINIMAL FAT.

There was not one mention of water in your post bro. You should be drinking tons of it, and watching your sodium intake. Doing those two things should help the water retention, which is probably what 70% of that s**t around your waistline is. Doing some light cardio probably wouldn't kill your mass gains either, as well as abdominal training.

Also, I remember when I did A-bombs, and they did the exact same thing to me. I went from being able to wear 32in waist pants, to having to wear 36's. Good luck with the cycle!

Yeah, i'm taking in a shit load of water and i do mean a shitload, i piss every 20-30 min, seriously. i have a washroom right outside my office, so it works out good.
bumping for more suggestions

I agree you have to space out your meals, your body can only take a certain amout of nutrition per meal, the rest gets shitted out and stored as fat(depends what you are eating). Try to cut your carb intake by 6p, that works for me. Are you on any fat burners beside the juice? well good luck with the rest of your cycle, hope it works out.

Top Bottom