Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

150mg Winstrol/day? :O

vio

My all-knowing mentor told me I should do 2 weeks 150mg, then 2 weeks 100, and lastly 2 weeks 50mg winstrol, rather than go for 30mg Anavar 8 weeks, if I want to gain strength AND keep the gains. I figure the motherfucker must be up to something sneaky.. isn't 150mg of any 17aa way to much for my liver to handle? And how about dry joints? And the bastard keeps bashing anavar.
Any tips from you 1337sters?

How many cycles have you done in the past. That can be a big factor. If you have much experience the body can handle 150mgs E/D for up to 7 weeks depending what else your on.

If you need that much for it to be effective I would use another drug. That is a lot of 17-aa.

This will be my first cycle ever. And it will be winstrol or anavar only. I'm 90kgs, quite cut. 8-10bf I guess.

vio said:
This will be my first cycle ever. And it will be winstrol or anavar only. I'm 90kgs, quite cut. 8-10bf I guess.

bad idea

FOR your cycle u should see how u respond before u push the limits..

not just liver issues by winstrol is known to rough on the joints and also lipid profiles

please an injectable....needles are no biggie

why not 10 weeks @400-500 mg test ent or cyp
and then 30 mg anavar for 8 weeks @30-40 mg ED?

I phear the dry joints issue. However, are the strength gains on winstrol on a high doseage comparable to that of anavar? What can I expect from 6 weeks on winny?

Lets just say that the gains are the exact same, is it worth putting that much stress on your liver? Honestly, that's another Newsweek magazine article waiting to happen. I just don't understand why we're starting to see SO MANY of these posts where someone is doing their 1st or 2nd cycle and just going bananas with the stuff. I don't mean to flame you, but you gotta walk before you can run. Patience grasshopper, slow and steady wins the race and all that good stuff!

WolfPack Charlie said:
Lets just say that the gains are the exact same, is it worth putting that much stress on your liver? Honestly, that's another Newsweek magazine article waiting to happen. I just don't understand why we're starting to see SO MANY of these posts where someone is doing their 1st or 2nd cycle and just going bananas with the stuff. I don't mean to flame you, but you gotta walk before you can run. Patience grasshopper, slow and steady wins the race and all that good stuff!

That's what I figured too. My dealer however, beeing the selfproclaimed knowitall, told me 150mg/day would be right up my alley.

More like right up his alley, or his wallet. Tell him you want some Test Enanthate or Test Prop...some of the cheapest AAS around and enough winny to run at 50mg a day and see what he says.

vio said:
That's what I figured too. My dealer however, beeing the selfproclaimed knowitall, told me 150mg/day would be right up my alley.
Your dealer is an idiot. Read up and learn for yourself, don't take anyones advice.

Top Bottom