Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

150mg/every 7 days or 200mg/every 10?

jhondo

This is kind of confusing so please bear with me. Using a chart that another member here posted, it looks like if you inject 200mg of test cyp, 10 days later, the level of test from that injection is only a very small amount less than it is 7 days after injecting 150mg. However, for the first week it is significantly higher, obviously, because the dosage is more.

Now, on the surface, from a muscle building standpoint, it would appear that 200mg every 10 days would be better than 150mg/wk because there is more test in your body more often. That said, I believe this logic to be flawed but I don't know why. What is better then, 150mg/every 7 days or 200mg/every 10, and why is one better?

Hope this makes sense and thanks for the input.

jhondo said:
This is kind of confusing so please bear with me. Using a chart that another member here posted, it looks like if you inject 200mg of test cyp, 10 days later, the level of test from that injection is only a very small amount less than it is 7 days after injecting 150mg. However, for the first week it is significantly higher, obviously, because the dosage is more.

Now, on the surface, from a muscle building standpoint, it would appear that 200mg every 10 days would be better than 150mg/wk because there is more test in your body more often. That said, I believe this logic to be flawed but I don't know why. What is better then, 150mg/every 7 days or 200mg/every 10, and why is one better?

Hope this makes sense and thanks for the input.
test c and test e peak at day two after inject and remain there for another 1.5 days.then they gradually fall back down to baseline number around day ten.split your dose into two, 3.5 days apart and you will maintain higher more stable blood levels as the fourth day levels begin to head south slowly.i do 60 sometimes 80 mg twice per week and although have not tested it via bloodwork i can tell you i notice more stable levels already.i do sun am then wed pm or whatever days are better for you.additionally,on a 3ml syringe every dash mark is 20 mg based on a 200 mg/ml dosage,so the third mark is 60 mg and so forth.

Top Bottom