x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

1500mg / but multiple low dose compounds?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 1500mg / but multiple low dose compounds? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Has anyone tried doing a moderate to high dose cycle but made up multiple compounds at lower doses to minimize sides of individual drug side effects- say 500 test 400 primo 300 Eq 200 deca 100 tren ace? Something like that? Iím curious because I run deca at low doses 200-300mg tagged on to things like 600 test/ 500 EQ and 20-40mg dbol with great results, but would be a benefit to add more compounds for the same total mg per week with the hope of less overall sides?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder the small soldier's Avatar

1500mg / but multiple low dose compounds?

Has anyone tried doing a moderate to high dose cycle but made up multiple compounds at lower doses to minimize sides of individual drug side effects- say 500 test 400 primo 300 Eq 200 deca 100 tren ace? Something like that? Iím curious because I run deca at low doses 200-300mg tagged on to things like 600 test/ 500 EQ and 20-40mg dbol with great results, but would be a benefit to add more compounds for the same total mg per week with the hope of less overall sides?

Re: 1500mg / but multiple low dose compounds?

Quote Quote posted by the small soldier View Post
    Has anyone tried doing a moderate to high dose cycle but made up multiple compounds at lower doses to minimize sides of individual drug side effects- say 500 test 400 primo 300 Eq 200 deca 100 tren ace? Something like that? Iím curious because I run deca at low doses 200-300mg tagged on to things like 600 test/ 500 EQ and 20-40mg dbol with great results, but would be a benefit to add more compounds for the same total mg per week with the hope of less overall sides?
    Yea I tried it.

I did this my last cycle
    500mgs of sustanon (I like long esters)
    300mgs of tren enan
    200mgs of masteron
    200mgs of primobolan

orals
    50mgs anavar
    50mgs winstrol

support
    7 caps n2guard liver kidney organ support
    3 caps ostazol preworkout (super pumps)
    2 caps cardazol before AM cardio

results were good but pct was long at least 12 weeks

Good Broly

This is basically how you create an ideal stack. You pick certain steroids that do different things, and then stack them together to create synergy. There's endless combinations.

A basic principle would be a Test base, your primary anabolic.. which could be deca, primo, eq, ect, and then stack with a DHT that adds the hardening effect to the muscle. Masteron or Proviron is great for this, or something like winstrol or var on the back end of the cycle.

You could run:

Test, Deca, Mast
    Test, Primo, Proviron
    Test, EQ, Winstrol

Kickstarting a cycle with an anabolic compound like dbol, anadrol, sd, ect is also a very common thing.

stacking steroids is a strategy. you want to be careful just throwing stuff in randomly. check out this link https://www.evolutionary.org/stacking-steroids-part-1/
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

If you're asking that using low doses of lots of steroids = a lot of steroids is safe or safer than 1-2 steroids x big amounts? Then the short answer is no. There's still gonna be side effects. You can take low doses of cheque drops as a cycle and you'd have a risk.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Quote Quote posted by WintheactualF View Post
    This is basically how you create an ideal stack. You pick certain steroids that do different things, and then stack them together to create synergy. There's endless combinations.

A basic principle would be a Test base, your primary anabolic.. which could be deca, primo, eq, ect, and then stack with a DHT that adds the hardening effect to the muscle. Masteron or Proviron is great for this, or something like winstrol or var on the back end of the cycle.

You could run:

Test, Deca, Mast
    Test, Primo, Proviron
    Test, EQ, Winstrol

Kickstarting a cycle with an anabolic compound like dbol, anadrol, sd, ect is also a very common thing.
    Common but pointless.
    Last edited by SteveMobsterG; 24-Jan-2021 at 01:03 PM.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

yes ive done it... the more times i did it, the more times i realized that much gear was just not necessary to have a very effective cycle...

bro it is a good idea to run them by themselves first to know how you like before mixing too many

I have but prefer to only run a couple compounds now. I like cycles to be nice and simple.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***