Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

150/120 blood pressure. HELP !

S

SSAlexSS

Ok, this is very strange.

On Thursday I had "all squat-deadlift" 30 minute workout. And now my blood pressure is so high that my head does not feel quite itself. What is hapening? Why did my blood pressure shoot up so high? I had it on Saturday , sunday, and TODAY, monday.
150/120 is HORRIBLE!

I thought that I overtrained myself in my last workpout. But I feel fine! I feel as strong as an OX! And that is strange because
at the start of last week (monday) I was afraid that I was getting sick. I did not. Also I know how overtrainign feels and I am 99.9% sure that I did not overtrain.

Any ideas what cause my blood pressure to shoot up?

(Note: I do not use ANY ANABOLIC substances, except protein powders)

thats bizarre bro. i would go get checked out. especially since you arent on anything, it seems quite out of the ordinary. better safe than sorry.

Could be somehow connected to that vision thing you have. Better see the doc. Before you f**k yourself up real good.

During very heavy exercise such as performing leg press, squats and deadlifts will cause a rise in systolic blood pressure from the norm of 120mmHg to a whooping ~250mmHg. But, this normalise after training.

The high blood pressure you have may be down to hypertension. Since regular resistance training lowers blood pressure.

What I recommend is recording your blood pressure for 5 days, noting the times, (also better to record it upon waking since this is consistent and blood pressure is lowest upon waking) and then going to your doctor with these values.

Originally posted by Cube:
During very heavy exercise such as performing leg press, squats and deadlifts will cause a rise in systolic blood pressure from the norm of 120mmHg to a whooping ~250mmHg. But, this normalise after training.

The high blood pressure you have may be down to hypertension. Since regular resistance training lowers blood pressure.

What I recommend is recording your blood pressure for 5 days, noting the times, (also better to record it upon waking since this is consistent and blood pressure is lowest upon waking) and then going to your doctor with
these values.

Thanks! Gonna do just that.

Originally posted by Belial:
Also, you're not taking any stimulants, are you?

Hi Belial!

No, I am not taking ANY STIMULANTS!

My hand is enough....

:)

Top Bottom