Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 year old on gear really?

If the kid is 15, see if you can find out how he is getting back and forth to the gym. If it a parent there is your window to find out if the kid is telling the truth or not. gotta be prepared to possably get some push back from the parents, but if it opens the door to help this young man out its prob worth it.

which begs the question where is he getting the money to buy them? thats money that should be put away for college or a first car, not steroids.. its insane if you think about it. a car gets you to and from school and work.. its a necessity for any kid living in the suburbs, that should be what he is spending his money on.

which begs the question where is he getting the money to buy them? thats money that should be put away for college or a first car, not steroids.. its insane if you think about it. a car gets you to and from school and work.. its a necessity for any kid living in the suburbs, that should be what he is spending his money on.

Agreed, but most of the time youth and common sense dont go hand and hand.

That's horrible! You are not wrong. Jeezzz you should tell him not to do it anymore... If it's not too late.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I know this kid from my gym well hes pretty big got some nice gains for 15 hes prob 180 5,7-5,8 low bodyfat from gessing! I talk to him a couple of times and to find out he told me hes on test and dbol is this really bad for him he told me his pct its pretty good and stuff and his dad running his blood work and watching him should i try to talk him out of it ? Or ? Idk then ill fell like a fucking hyborcit!!! Help!?

I knew a few guys like that in high school. Guess what? They're all fat, short, underdeveloped, hormonal dumpster fires now.

You aren't going to talk him out of it, especially not since he's in the middle of it. Think of being a 15 year old kid, being twice the size of all your classmates, getting all the attention from the girls, and feeling like a beast in the gym all the time.

This kid is lost already. Like everyone else said, best you can do is recommend a good doctor for TRT down the road and kill his dad for him.

Same here man i told him dont waste his money on it and told him if he is really set on gear atleast wait till 24 and have fun with it and see how you can scalp your body

when their 'friends' convince them to take it is when the mistake occurs. kids that age are too reliant on what their friends do and say.. HOWEVER if you as someone who they look up to and respect talk to them (and i'm talking about you as someone who walks the walk) they will listen. however if someone is stupid you can't reason with them.. if they are intelligent you can. I say this as a HS judge and coach for weightlifting who lifts in front of these kids and they look up to .. they are well aware that I did NOT touch steroids until I was almost 30. also they are aware that I was one of the top weightlifters in the state when I was their age and it was all hard work in the gym and a lot of running to make weight

Well this poor kid will most likely have to synthol his chest up if he ever takes bodybuilding seriously.

I guess his school doesnt have weight lifting and he wants to do comps on stage but i think i got him out of it tho i think i really did gave him a little smack and told him how it is and how it really works in this world!

Top Bottom