Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 week Test enanthate cycle at 600mg/week - aromasin dosage?

Hi guys,

i will be running a test e cycle of 600mg/week (2 pins per week) for 15 weeks. Bodyfat is at 10%. Weight is 180lb. Height is 1.8m

i have aromasin on hand as an AI. Dosage is 20mg/tab.

I was thinking 20mg E3d or 20mg after each pin (mon & thur) starting from day 1.

im just checking with some of the experienced on dosage, any advice on dosage and frequency on my AI will be appreciated. Or simply confirm if this will suffice. Thanks mate

10mg EOD is a good dosage of aromasin for the cycle you are using. Start the aromasin on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle. Don't just have it on hand. The whole point of the AI is to use it BEFORE estrogen related side effects like gyno occur.

So do you need to use and AI if you cant get gyno? Serious question. Sorry for the thread jack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So you recon I split the tabs in half? 17 straight weeks on an AI is quite long, but taking into account that I will have a high dose of test in the body the fact that adding an AI throughout makes sense. Would 20mg aromasin EOD be overkill and increase the possibility of estrogen crashing?

Thanks for the advice and input!

10mg EOD is a good dosage of aromasin for the cycle you are using. Start the aromasin on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle. Don't just have it on hand. The whole point of the AI is to use it BEFORE estrogen related side effects like gyno occur.

Will do, will start from day one and use it throughout the cycle. Thanks

Top Bottom