Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 things to do before starting a cycle

RADAR

1. Never ever start a cycle without researching everything you are going to be using.

2. Never ever start a cycle without everything you need to complete your cycle. (Having all of the gear you need + Having your Anti-estrogen's, HCG, and complete PCT)

3. Never ever start a cycle without putting your cycle on paper and mapping out your daily or weekly doses.

4. Never ever start a cycle without having the proper equipment i.e. correct pin size.

5. Never ever start a cycle if you can't complete it in full.

6. Never ever start a cycle without mapping out your work out routine.

7. Never ever start a cycle without mapping out your daily food intake.

8. Never ever start a cycle if you are not in the right frame of mine.

9. Never ever start a cycle if you are not sure this is what you really want to do.

10. Never ever start a cycle if you are going to abuse steroids. (or have any history of substance abuse)

11. Never ever start a cycle because your friend said it was cool.

12. Never ever start a cycle if you think because you are using steroids you don't have to work out as hard.

13. Never ever start a cycle if you are not committed to giving it 200% effort.

14. Never ever start a cycle if you do not plan on going to the doctor and getting regular check ups to ensure you are in good health. ALSO - don't skip the supplementation part of the cycle!!!

15. Never ever give up!!!!

RADAR

Never start a cycle if ur just getting back into the gym or worse yet new to the gym

Great point, too many guys start cycles way to early in their development IMO.
They should try to maximize themselves naturally first.
Especially if your new to working out; newbys usually grow like a weed.

I remember taking creatine for the first time years ago and just blowing up.
I had people asking me if I was on gear, lol.

good post!.. Im new to this, Im on my first cycle... #12 just doesnt make sense to me. Im pushing harder than ever now in the gym... I want to get the best results, its not too cheap to do a cycle, and letting it go to waste is ridiculous.

Top Bottom