Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 lbs on Primo?

Hey man just wanted to update you a little bit. Weighed myself today and I'm now up 16 lbs in 5 weeks on primo, test and masteron. Thanks to Needto and his recommendation for this cycle. 15 lbs won't be a problem, get that food in your face though.

:D:D:D:D anyone can pm me for help any time guys. Always here to help. :D:D:D

You're going to lose some gains after every cycle no matter what you do bro. Deal with it and keep cycling. All the HCG, clomid, nolvadex, in the world won't make you keep all your gains. Got it?

You're going to lose some gains after every cycle no matter what you do bro. Deal with it and keep cycling. All the HCG, clomid, nolvadex, in the world won't make you keep all your gains. Got it?

That's because clomid and nolvadex do nothing for maintaining gains.

And HCG just kickstarts the HPTA, after which most people don't continue the recovery properly.

Of course you can't keep 100% of the enhancement when off, but with the right strategy, you can keep most of the gains. ON-GUARD, BRIDGE and GEAR is going to make that a lot easier.

Not a moron bro. Different compounds yield different results including "real" keepable gains. We do things like hcg throughout the cycle as well as serms and in my case the TRS stack from PP. The key is to realize that everyone reacts differently and therefore finish with varied results. Im trying to find my OWN bread and butter. Dont throw a worthless two cents in especially when you are not even answering the questions asked. Got it?

Learn how to post from needto, definitely the most solid bro out there.

Top Bottom