Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 lbs on Primo?

Good info bro. Will def up the protein intake and increase the cycle length to 12 weeks. What do you think about 500g a piece of test and primo?

I think if you kill it in the gym, eat more and eat well, you will absolutely love 500mg of each for a cycle. I know this is my favorite cycle I've ever done. Not crazy strength like tren, but i don't sweat my balls off while i finally can get to sleep, i don't cough like I have AIDS in my lungs, and I look like I'm walking around with a huge f-ing pump all day. If your broke go with something else, if you're willing to spend a little more money than go with the primo for sure.

I think if you kill it in the gym, eat more and eat well, you will absolutely love 500mg of each for a cycle. I know this is my favorite cycle I've ever done. Not crazy strength like tren, but i don't sweat my balls off while i finally can get to sleep, i don't cough like I have AIDS in my lungs, and I look like I'm walking around with a huge f-ing pump all day. If your broke go with something else, if you're willing to spend a little more money than go with the primo for sure.

I'd like to use Tren without those side effects... any hope with that goal?

how much do you use?

I thin you should do nr. 1,2 and 3. I think u'll keep more of what you gain with:

1-12 400 mg test e ew
1-12 600 mg primo ew

than with 500 of each ew. Primo is really a very very good steroid for people with some patience and discipline.

I thin you should do nr. 1,2 and 3. I think u'll keep more of what you gain with:

1-12 400 mg test e ew
1-12 600 mg primo ew

than with 500 of each ew. Primo is really a very very good steroid for people with some patience and discipline.
Exactly.

Hey man just wanted to update you a little bit. Weighed myself today and I'm now up 16 lbs in 5 weeks on primo, test and masteron. Thanks to Needto and his recommendation for this cycle. 15 lbs won't be a problem, get that food in your face though.

Toss in some IGF during PCT and you wont have to worry about lossing that much plus your love the feeling afterwards :)

Hell yea bro great progress I bet your ass is jacked right now.. whats your mg/week split on those compounds?

Hey man just wanted to update you a little bit. Weighed myself today and I'm now up 16 lbs in 5 weeks on primo, test and masteron. Thanks to Needto and his recommendation for this cycle. 15 lbs won't be a problem, get that food in your face though.

With Primo you need to eat a lot of protein. Then you can gain quite a bit.

Im curious to see how GEAR works with primo. I'm imagining it'll be a great combo.

Top Bottom