Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

142 Test after Test\Deca\Dbol Cycle, heavy pct used. Please help!

MDS7790

Stats:
Lifting experience: 3 years.
Starting weight 105 lbs (I know...)
Height, 5'2"
Weight 145 on cycle 132 off.
Bodyfat: 12%

I ran the following.

Test Enanthate 1-12 400MG/week
Dbol 1-4 25MG/day
Deca 1-12 200MG/week
Arimidex 1 EOD throughout cycle.

PCT
HCGenerate 1 month
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Nolva 50/50/25/25/25

Test levels came back 142. Super low libido; can't maintain erection but still have the desire to have sex.

What's going on?

Congrats, you have deca dick. I'll bet your E and prolactin are both elevated. The next time you use a 19nor like tren or deca, test prolactin with your blood panel. The clomid/nolva combo can also kill your dick. Not to mention, running nolva with 19nors is a bad idea since it increases expression of the PR

I'd recommend running another pct (without the serms this time) using some unleashed, DAA and forma stanzol. You may need some caber too but I'd get yor prolactin checked first

okay lets go through the list

1. you had no business running steroids at 105 pounds.. and you know it, so why did you do it? you wanted a short cut is why and you paid the price
2. you gained 40 pounds on a cycle, your ligaments and tendons are now rotten congrats
3. never run 3 compounds for a 1st cycle
4. 3 years lifting isn't long enough to run steroids
5. your pct was shit, never mix nolva with deca. who the fuck suggested that pct for you?
6. you didn't post up your full bloodwork, where is your LH and FSH?
7. deca takes 6 weeks to clear your system after last injection, hence the word 'deca' which is the name of the ester.. so your body hasn't had a chance to recover.. so how does a 5 week pct make any sense when the ester takes 6 weeks to clear your system? again who is the genius who put you on that pct?

now that you know what you did wrong this is why we tell guys to not juice before they are ready

how to fix

1. run a good pct. PM me if you want me to put you on a real pct, but please don't waste my time if you are gonna ignore my advice
2. run a good pct.
3. run a good pct.

and
4. don't even think about touching steroids for another 4 or 5 years
5. it can take guys 6 months and even a year to full recover from a deca cycle. considering you failed to run this cycle properly the sooner you right the ship the better chance you have of recovering so i would stop fucking around and taking advice from your 'friends'

^^^^^ This ... both of them. Clearly (not lashing here, just saying) you did not do your research prior to putting VERY POWERFUL hormones into your body. It will mess shit up if you do not know the sides and how to counter them. I strongly suggest you spend loads of time on here (EF) and learn all you can. Yes, like Steve and JB said, you need to go through a decent PCT.

Top Bottom