Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

14 week Anavar Cycle or 2 short ones... Also, question about Primobolan oral

c12h16n2

I've been on a 6 week var cycle with acceptable results so far. Right now, I need to make a decision as to either:

1- Continuing the var for 8 more weeks for a total of 14 weeks, then 4 weeks of pct, consisting of 40mg nolva for 2 weeks, reduced to 20mg for an additional 2 weeks.

2- Go straight to PCT for 2 weeks with 40mg nolva (since I already did 6 weeks of var) and then immediately start another 6 week var cycle after the 2 week pct.

I've been taking var @ 20mg x 3 a day, every 8 hours.

Here is a bonus question: I also have access to primobolan oral. Thinking of giving that a go in the near future @ 100mg/day for 12 weeks followed by a similar 4 week pct mentioned above. Would it be beneficial to combine the var and primo?

My main goal is cutting and getting into single digit body fat levels, right now I'm hovering at around 12% I should mention, I'm also taking 30mg ephedra before cardio/lifting session to boost fat burning effects.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to Elite fitness.. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you are a male..

in the future: please include your stats.. age/sex/goal/weight/bodyfat/diet (split into macronutrients and calories)/sport etc..

the two week pct would be ineffective.. I recommend the two six week cycles, but take a 6wk break in the middle.. give your receptors some time to bounce back. click (PCT) for some additional pct products to use with your nolva..

As for Primo orals: It should be pretty nice stuff.. but it is hellaciously expensive...

if you're rich and want a good anabolic oral primo is great... I tend to think it's expensive using even the injectable..

Thanks! Unfortunately 6 week break is not an option right now and if 2 weeks of nolva will be ineffective, I might as well run the var for 14 weeks and follow it with proper pct and more time off for recovery. Yes, primo is pretty expensive but I already have enough of it for a couple of 12 week cycles so I'm willing to give that a go after the var. Would stacking primo with var when I'm already into a 6 week var only cycle be a waste?

My stats are 30/M, 170lbs, 12% bf and my current goal is cutting to single digit bf levels, deadline is Jan 13. I'm also supplementing with 30mg ephedra 90 mins before working out.

I'm sorry, deadline?

are you preparing for a bodybuilding competition?

I really envy you having all that primo.. If I were you I'd at the shit right now.. start at 100mgs/day in one dose, in the morning on empty stomach.. do not eat for 30min after..

Well, it's really an unofficial deadline as I like to set certain goals to keep focus. So, just to verify, are you recommending stacking the primo with var or quit var altogether and just start primo? I should mention again that I'm 6 weeks into a var only cycle @ 60mg/day so I'm pretty sure my levels are suppressed right now. If I understand how primo works correctly, it enhances pre-existing test production so if my natural test levels are low because of 6 weeks of var, wouldn't this be a waste?

hmm.. no that is a little off base about primo..

androgenic drugs will down regulate androgen receptors.. but when you use something that aromatizes, like test, the estrogen up regulates the androgen receptors.. (one reason test and dbol makes you gain more..)..

The primo is just fine to add to the current var... but if your gains have slowwed way down you probably need either a break or some test in with it..

if your gains are slow:
take a 6 week pct/break.. then start the var/primo again..

or

Add testosterone cyp or prop at 300-ish mgs per week.

anavar and primo do not aromatize.. so you'd need test to up regulate those receptors.. that or take a pct break.

Anavar is a great drug as well as inject Primo dont know much about the oral side...

Top Bottom