Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

13 weeks into TRT (updates and questions)

Victorious

Good morning EliteFitness!

** CLIFFS AT THE BOTTOM, long post **

So I'm posting here to update you all on my 13 week journey into my first ever test cycle, which is simply TRT, 100mg ew.

I posted here back in June asking for assistance (http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/noob-checking-trt-related-1443053.html) for more information about me.

I have to say, I feel better, I'm certainly getting much stronger as days go by, recovery time is making itself more pronounced and I'm able to get into the gym every day if I wanted to. So far so good! At first I was nervous, but now it's second nature. Granted having to pin every week it DOES get kind of tedious and I keep pinning the same area since I'm kind of iffy about injecting into my quad AND I lack the flexibility to twist to my left side and inject my left glute, but any way, thought I'd give you guys a few updates.

I'm still in the 230-235 weight area, however I have noticed my bodyfat has decreased, haven't gotten a reading yet but I certainly see physical changes there. Muscles are becoming bigger, denser, and I'm eating a ton more yet I'm not gaining weight. Guess I'm actually using the calories properly. I find myself eating junk food and I get that that is not good, but right now I'm still swimming in the 4ft depth of the pool.

My levels increased from 280 to mid 700s, based on my recent blood work. My estradiol was checked, I have yet to receive my paperwork but based on my doctor's feedback, he stated the following:

For a 26 year old, I should not be on TRT. For all the rollercoasters I experience in my sex drive, mood, motivation, mindset, thinking, etc - I should chuck it to depression and get THAT treated. Prior to getting on TRT, I have been in the 270-285 test range and I always felt depressed, low motivation with major highs and horrible crashes. Most of this has managed to resolve itself with TRT.

Estradiol is climbing up towards the higher end of the normal scale
Everything has come back normal except LH and FSH - these are abnormal (I'll get the exact levels if needed)

Doctor wants to take me off test, wants me to drop down to 100mg every TWO weeks and eventually stopping altogether - ASAP if possible... and based on his way of doing this:

No PCT - he will not prescribe me HCG, or Arimidex, in his opinion, I should just stop using test.

It has been 13 weeks now, I have been running test C only, no HCG, no AI, nothing.

I've been doing tons and tons of research - for years now actually but I finally jumped on test, and while many say once you get on TRT, you either stay on it for life or go back to being your regular you, I think I should come off the test and stay off for a few and see how I go back to feeling - if running test for trt purposes is truly the answer or not.

I have experienced thinning, unfortunately, I'm starting to see that the sides of my head don't have as much hair as they used to, my hair is starting to feel different, and I'm certainly beginning to see my scalp a little easier. However, as much as it bothers me, it isn't an issue for me. It is what it is, whether I start losing hair now, or start losing hair in the future had I not started test, I get it. Yes my testicles have shrunk as well, I'd say +/- 30-40%, maybe more and they don't hang as low as they used to.

How do I do this correctly without staying shut down, not losing most of my gains (on only 100 ew I've seen VERY noticeable results), and how do I bring myself back to where I was - bring my equilibrium back to center, and do a successful recovery?

Cliffs:

- Running test C 100mg every week, completed 13 weeks today, test C alone, nothing else
- Test levels increased from 280 to mid 700s, estradiol climbing to "higher end of normal range," LH/FSH are abnormal, everything else is normal
- Have seen very noticeable results at the gym
- Hair is thinning, testicles have shrunk ~ 30-40%
- Doctor wants me to run 50mg test ew, or 100mg e2w - my choice on how I want to pin
- Doctor wants to take me off TRT entirely and wants me to get my depression (endo believes my issues are depression related)
- Endo does not want to prescribe HCG (unless I want to have kids - his words), or Arimidex, or Nolva.
- I want to come off trt to give myself a "break" and see how I feel, if trt really made a huge difference or not before deciding to get back on
- How can I do all of this successfully? Is PCT really required at the low doses I've run? If so, what should I run, how much, and when?

Thank you guys, you all are VERY helpful and I appreciate every single one of you.

Bump - just got off the phone with him now, and he is adamant about not prescribing HCG, or Nolva/Arim - according to him, Nolva and Arim is "off label" and would be considered illegal... Also, he wants me to taper my test from once a week, to once every two weeks, and then eventually once every three weeks until I'm off.

Also stated that my pituitary will stimulate my FSH and LH and jumpstart my testicles on their own and will have the same effect as HCG.

Thought I'd throw this in there - now I'm definitely starting to get a bit more on edge about this.

That guy is an idiot. 100mg every two weeks will wreck you! If you want to come off for a while. Buy some clomid/nolva and do your own pct. then find a new doctor.

That guy is an idiot. 100mg every two weeks will wreck you! If you want to come off for a while. Buy some clomid/nolva and do your own pct. then find a new doctor.

Exactly, and that is what I plan on doing. I just have to figure out WHERE I can get these things without running into any problems, and from my understanding, I know the typical pct runs:

Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

But considering I've only done 100mg ew of test c, is that protocol alright? Should I consider tossing in some HCG? Or should I be fine on just clomid and nolva? I've also heard of Erase Pro being perfect for PCT, but would that be standalone or stacked with the above (or something else?)

HCG is optional. One of the other docs I talked to wanted me to blast HCG at 1000ius a day for 10 days before hitting a pct. I didn't end up going with him due to his prices. But it's still an option for people on their own.

Just do PCT as if you were coming off of a cycle. Doctors don't always know much about things like this. Do your own research and follow what works for you.

Top Bottom