Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1200mg Eq or 600mg Eq + 300mg Deca ????

vexotex

Plat Hero
Platinum
What will give more mass, high dose of Boldenon (1200mg per week) or combination of standard dose of Boldenon (600mg per week) and a little dose of Deca (300mg per week)???

If I had to pick between the two I would probably do 600mg EQ + 300mg deca but that is a lot of gear. I personally would just pick EQ or DECA. If you can't grow off 500mg/week test + 600mg/week EQ/DECA...Pick up tennis.

Both EQ and deca are anabolics. Using both is not really needed.

I personally like EQ better then deca. Less water retention and since it isn't a nandrolone, you don't need to include an anti-prolactin drug with your cycle.

I know guys that run EQ 900mg to 1g but I think your better option would be with deca and EQ. Just adding more EQ will not give the result I think you are looking for where the addition of the deca would.

Thanks to all of you!
I read more than once that high doses of EQ gives seriously better result while increasing other kinds of steroids to that amount don't but just kill your organs. Also I read that for EQ you need a front loading which is equivalent of 2.5 times of weekly dose in the first pin.
And, also I always got better results when juicing more kinds of roids together than single one.
No need to mention of 500 mg Test E. That is standard.
I'm just collecting experiences and advices from you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now on Deca I have tremendous appetite. Never like that before. I don't know should I follow it or control it? I do eat only quality food, no bullshit ever, no cheat day, no flour, no saturated oils.
But anyway, excessive calorie intake of no matter how quality food will make you fat.
Boldenon doesn't increase appetite that much. And Tren quite oppositely, kills appetite.

If I had to pick between the two I would probably do 600mg EQ + 300mg deca but that is a lot of gear. I personally would just pick EQ or DECA. If you can't grow off 500mg/week test + 600mg/week EQ/DECA...Pick up tennis.

Both EQ and deca are anabolics. Using both is not really needed.

I personally like EQ better then deca. Less water retention and since it isn't a nandrolone, you don't need to include an anti-prolactin drug with your cycle.

You are very moderate and careful when talking about dosages and risks.
So I wonder what are dosages of professional bodybuilders like Kai Green or Dennis Wolf? Can we even imagine that milligrams or grams per week? And what is the secret that they survive all that years constantly been on juice? Look at Dexter Jackson. He is almost fifty.

You are very moderate and careful when talking about dosages and risks.
So I wonder what are dosages of professional bodybuilders like Kai Green or Dennis Wolf? Can we even imagine that milligrams or grams per week? And what is the secret that they survive all that years constantly been on juice? Look at Dexter Jackson. He is almost fifty.

I train a lot of pros. Their dosages are nothing crazy. A lot less then you would think.

When it really comes down to it - they are genetic freaks. That's why they look the way they do. They are hyper responders.

It's just like how the average man is around 5'10. Most men are 5'6-6'2 but there is the odd ball who is 6'5.

There are always genetic outliers.

What will give more mass, high dose of Boldenon (1200mg per week) or combination of standard dose of Boldenon (600mg per week) and a little dose of Deca (300mg per week)???

I would go with the combination of both.

Also EQ is known to increase RBC and thicken the blood, leading to very severe headaches. In such dosages, you will be a walking migraine.

Top Bottom