Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week Test Tren and Dbol Cycle. Dbol or Tren First?

TexasMF

Whats up bros? Im getting ready to start a cycle constisting of testivron depot, trenbolone, and dianabol ds. Test at 375 mg/ew. I was originally going to use dianabol weeks 1-4/6 at 25-40mg/ed. And then tren at 75mg eod weeks 1-4/6 dependent upon the sides.

My question:
What if I switch it up and run tren first then dbol to finish it off? Anyone have experience or feedback with this?

I am doing my first bodybuilding comp. in April, in Fresno, CA. I need to put on more muscle mass. I would like another 10 pounds. Then cut like crazy. My goal is to compete in the 185-190 pound weight class. Right now at 192 pounds at %12.6 body fat.

Age 23

3 cycles- first was a test e only. second was test e and dianabol. third was 8 weeks of test prop/tren, but i cut the tren down to 6 weeks. I didnt like the sides from tren. I couldnt wait to get off the shit. I wanted to use the tren now because i didnt want any backne for my first show. Tren is the only compound that has given me acne so far.

Thanks

Run the d-bol for first 4 weeks with the Test using the d-bol as your kickstart. Then commence the Tren at week 4 and run it for last 6 weeks of cycle in tandem with the Test. If you had bad sides from the Tren try dropping it down to 50-60mgs/EOD as will still be potent at this level and you should see diminshing sides with it.

Allright thats what I thought. Dbol first then tren. Just wondering if anyone has done it the other way around.

Thanks. Cant wait for my first show. I will post pics for sure.

Top Bottom