Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12-week Test cyp, Tren A, Dbol

bxfosho

I plan on starting my next cycle this January. It will consist of:

-Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mgs/wk
-Week 1-4 Dbol 25mgs/day
-Week 5-12 Tren A 75mgs eod

along with:
-Prov and Nolva on hand
-Hcg for proper PCT

I am 23 years old and have a couple cycles under my belt and I am looking my the next to break a plateau i've been struggling with for away 6 months. Please give me some feedback and any possible advice on the cycle i've lines up. I am 5'8'' weighing 205 Lbs give or take a few and somewhere from 8-10% bf. And if anyone has run a cycle similar to this..gimme some of your results and thoughts on it.

Last edited:
That's a strong cycle bro. It will give you very good results. I strongly suggest you to run HCG throughout the cycle; specially since you're young. Your system will be suppressed anyways, but at least the HCG will cheat the boys and keep 'em plump and juicy.

Thanks DJ. I had considered it but made no definite plans. I've never had problems with running my pct but have read other threads about problems after tren cycles. Is running the hcg during going to be that much more effective? And will the tren keep me dry the last 8 weeks even tho id be using the cyp? I wanna put on some good poundage then solidify everything and possible cut up towards the end.

I plan on starting my next cycle this January. It will consist of:

-Week 1-12 Test Cyp 500mgs/wk
-Week 1-4 Dbol 25mgs/day
-Week 3-10 Tren A 75mgs eod

along with:
-Prov and Nolva on hand dont take while useing tren..use a a.i instead
-Hcg for proper PCT hcg should be discontinued 2 days before pct starts

I am 23 years old and have a couple cycles under my belt and I am looking my the next to break a plateau i've been struggling with for away 6 months. Please give me some feedback and any possible advice on the cycle i've lines up. I am 5'8'' weighing 205 Lbs give or take a few and somewhere from 8-10% bf. And if anyone has run a cycle similar to this..gimme some of your results and thoughts on it.

yoyo

Thanks DJ. I had considered it but made no definite plans. I've never had problems with running my pct but have read other threads about problems after tren cycles. Is running the hcg during going to be that much more effective? And will the tren keep me dry the last 8 weeks even tho id be using the cyp? I wanna put on some good poundage then solidify everything and possible cut up towards the end.

YES using HCG during the cycle IT WILL make a big difference; even more that you are going for 12 weeks including tren. Basically, these type of strong cycles is what makes guys to have low natural testosterone levels in their 30's or even before. Every time you run a cycle and your system shuts down, your balls shrink; because they are not producing. Is like if you stop working out, your muscles will shrink. In the case of the balls, the longer the cycle, the harder is for them to recover; they lose the ability to react the same way to LH hormone levels; so cycle after cycle, your balls go losing more and more ability to the point that you need to live forever on HRT. Using HCG during the cycle, will trick your nuts with the external LH hormone and will keep them working. After cycle you need PCT to jump start your system anyways, but the most important thing, your nuts will have the ability to produce at full force like before. There is a whole scientific explanation to this topic in other threads but basically that's it.

I always like to end these long cycles with an oral while the longer esters clear.
Weeks 11-14 50-100mg winny ED

Then jump right into PCT the next day.

The Tren wont dry up what the test is doing to you. Running a small dose of an AI would be wise during the cycle. I agree on the HCG throughout the cycle. 500iu's twice a week should be sufficient. You'll feel like a pin cushion by the end of it anyway.

23 years old, are you still in college?

No I graduated school last year. But I would really like to try and stay lean throughout this cycle. I spent a long time cutting down to my current size and dont wanna blow up like the michelin man. From my previous experience with dbol I held a ton of water. Any suggestions on alterations to the cycle. Ive been told to just go with an 8 week prop/tren but the prop made me feel like i wasnt myself and i didnt like that. Anyone had good experiences with tren adding moderate size while staying lean at the same time? Im just new to using tren and have no idea how to approach it or what to expect for the most part.

Top Bottom