Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

OMEGA said:
BARELY 10 Sir :)

it was "ILLUSION NOT DELUSION"
well if the padewon looks like that i wonder what the jedi master looks like, post some pics of urself O :) and right me a fucking chest workout please

It will be small so not that long

Maybe 7-10 small yet HARD HITTING Articles Combined.

I wanted to do a set of Free Articles but it would not fit into the scheme of things.

there will be no Supplement Plugging in them, just the goods.
And if any Supplements are mentioned it will be the truth and NOT an AD.

instant.muscle said:
well if the padewon looks like that i wonder what the jedi master looks like, post some pics of urself O :) and right me a fucking chest workout please

the Chest Workouts are the most effective.

As for my self almost there :) 7 more months........

I had to "unlearn what I had learned" about training , diet, all of it
I am eager to share.

OMEGA said:
the Chest Workouts are the most effective.

As for my self almost there :)

I had to "unlearn what I had learned" about training I am eager to share.

patiently waiting on the delt "manual" brother!

instant.muscle said:
u sure u didnt put him on the sauce? how much weight did he gain again? looks like 20 lean pounds

Instant.muscle....i you look up Omega actually avoids this questions stating "It is in a way it is IRRELEVANT "....take that for what its worth.

While I see what Omega is trying to say in that post, I have to disagree. As you can see by alot of the posts on here people have been lead to belive this guy was juice free, intentional or not, that is the preception. Im not saying he is or isnt juice free, you guys make you own decision on that. However, I happen to think he is juicing and by avoiding the question and letting folks think he "sculpted" this guy from great training and helped in large part by Omegas own supplements is hurting Omegas credibiltiy. but thats only in my opinion, you guys form your own.

nab12 said:
Instant.muscle....i you look up Omega actually avoids this questions stating "It is in a way it is IRRELEVANT "....take that for what its worth.

While I see what Omega is trying to say in that post, I have to disagree. As you can see by alot of the posts on here people have been lead to belive this guy was juice free, intentional or not, that is the preception. Im not saying he is or isnt juice free, you guys make you own decision on that. However, I happen to think he is juicing and by avoiding the question and letting folks think he "sculpted" this guy from great training and helped in large part by Omegas own supplements is hurting Omegas credibiltiy. but thats only in my opinion, you guys form your own.

Bro it doesn't matter. You can inject yourself 5 grams every day but if you don't know how to eat or how to train, you'll only look like a water balloon; and of course everything will go away after you stop using drugs. Do they help? of course! but they should be considered just an extra boost and not depend on them to make gains.

nab12 said:

While I see what Omega is trying to say in that post, I have to disagree. However, I happen to think he is juicing and by avoiding the question and letting folks think he "sculpted" this guy from great training and helped in large part by Omegas own supplements is hurting Omegas credibiltiy. but thats only in my opinion, you guys form your own.

Well you are entitled to your opinion and I understand.

He gained Barerly 10 pounds in 12 weeks and started with no more then a Recreation Swimmers Body at near ZERO. 10 pounds get it?
You can do that on Foos alone let alone AAS.

I do not say yes or no becuase it is irrellavant because the principles of training and diet are the SAME , OFF or ON.

As far as Supplement Plugging PLEASE, there will be NONE of that in the Manual and if there are any mention of Supps it will be in cursory fashion NOT an AD.

Top Bottom