Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

Omega- great job with your instruction. the kid had to do all of the work, but with out the amazing plan of attack he would have not gone as far. I think the how to manual is a very good idea. you can add me to the list of people that want one. if prepaying for it helps with the writing of the book let me know, I will paypal you the money. Tell you student he did a great job.....

Hi Everyone Thanks again!

Quad I told the young man today how you and Sassy believe in him, and how everyone appreciates his work based on the feedback here.

he was really touched :) The young man has "got it" so I hope he continues!

here is a nice pic I just got:

His shoulders are wider but he kinda had to push them together in this pic in order to flex his chest.
I tell you he had VERY little chest development when we started;
He earned it, its NOT genetics:

5yuqyjm.jpg

Last edited:
Deltoid development is nothing short of amazing given where he was.

R1

Hats off to the Kid for all his devotion & to Omega for sharing his knowledge with him. Know Omega share it with us..PLEASE

Give him a chance to write the book!!! he is not going to give out his stuff free guys and i dont blame him. Just wait for his book and buy it. I bet it is well worth all the money he charges as his supps are superior to alot I have seen on the market.

JUST BE PATIENT.

Top Bottom