Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

yes I shared certain supplements with him as I am sure you all know ;)

I did not list them because I did not want you all to think I was Spammy or insincere
or to try to seize on an opportunity to market.

BUT YES indeed he took about 5-6 KEY supplements BY THE BOOK and he even said it made a huge difference.

He gained about 10 Shredded pounds 12 weeks but those 10 were in KEY places for an overall look.

The pics don't show but his arms ARE INSANE we just have to do arm shots directly.

I will try to get some

BTW her had very little chest development when we started ( the pics do not show how basic they were) and look what happened :)

I am most proud of that because he really does not have the Genetics for pecs

Now it does not matter because he know how to train them.

Thanks Guys! and gal:)

the encouragement is wonderful

could probably fit everything into a 30 page manual;
EVERYTHING with no fluff.

From the get go I told the young man to NOT pay attention to the scale, or excessive strength and to only focus on the look and his diet and the Training itslef. The goal of getting bigger was achieved but the aesthetic was the primary goal.

Strength and Increases in body weight come by default in time.

This may be the final excuse to put in all on paper if people want it :)
I promise it would be something special and unique and cutting edge, not cus I am trying to make it so, but just because it IS.

and by the way all of it is brutally logical and simple

Last edited:
Nicely done! I think you would get a good response to putting it all on paper.

I'm cynic #1, but I'll buy the first copy.

I also have a brother in law that is gob of jelly right now and I could absolutely use that info to help motivate him to do things right outside of the gym.

The results look great on this kid. He started from a better bf% that 99% of everyone on here, but I doubt that would hold anyone back from trying it your way.

OMEGA said:
Thanks Guys! and gal:)

the encouragement is wonderful

could probably fit everything into a 30-50 page manual;
EVERYTHING with no fluff.

From the get go I told the young man to NOT pay attention to the scale, or excessive strength and to only focus on the look and his diet. The goal of getting bigger was achieved but the aesthetic was the primary goal.

Strength and Increases in body weight come by default in time.

This may be the final excuse to put in all on paper if people want it :)
I promise it would be something special and unique and cutting edge, not cus I am trying to make it so, but just becuase it IS.

and by the way all of it is brutally logical and simple

I'm also curious in his before/after stats & measurements (height, weight, etc)

10 pound increase thats about all I can offer,

he is of Normal size

Results can be replicated if you are 5'3 or 6'3,
it matters not about your body size.

It's a badass improvement!!! Genetics on this kid makes a huge difference too though. I don't think someone with my genetics could ever get anything close to that. I'll buy the book though!!!

Top Bottom