Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

hey omega

When u first posted about that kid u spoke about his tremendous potential. 6 weeks in u showed us. He just keeps delivering doesn't he? Great job!
I like the proportions very much. Great symmetry and great attention to detail. Overall VERY impressive! He's gonna go all the way if he keeps it up.

I'd get a copy of that book.

See ya.

justchilling said:
so those gains are supposed to be natural??

yes good diet, good excercise. He is young; his natural hormone levels are elevated because of his age. Those gains are perfectly normal for a kid. You don't see it often because at that age you don't know what you're doin'; you just want changes NOW; is not like that. In this case, this kid is absorbing the knowledge and advices of an experienced person. I'd give my left nut to go back to that age and have that opportunity.

DJ_UFO said:
yes good diet, good excercise. He is young; his natural hormone levels are elevated because of his age. Those gains are perfectly normal for a kid. You don't see it often because at that age you don't know what you're doin'; you just want changes NOW; is not like that. In this case, this kid is absorbing the knowledge and advices of an experienced person. I'd give my left nut to go back to that age and have that opportunity.

yes indeed.

nab12 said:
So how much over the years have you gained since using gear? Also, with such small improvements do you think its worth the cost, illegality, and other factors?
I've gained quality in following cycles. Also my age (44) is a factor. With the help of gear in the last year I've hit my all time best deadlift, my all time best competitive bench, my all time best gym bench, my all time biggest arm measurement, and my all time best 300 lb + conditioning.
If I had to do it over again I wouldn't have stayed natural as long as I did. I had the mistaken belief that the further I got natural, the further I'd get with gear.
Was it worth it? Hmmmm. I wish I'd have found a more profitable pursuit to become obsessed with, but that wasn't the case. So yes, every ounce of improvement is worth the risk. I've accumalated plenty of short video's, pictures, trophies, state record certificates (still trying to set a world record - masters division), and a few mentions in Powerlifting USA to help me remember the glory days once I'm to feable to continue. Even then I believe 500mg of test per week will help maintain a higher quality of life.
My apologies to Omega. Never intended to hijack your thread. You've done great work with your pupil!

DJ_UFO said:

BINGO Boss :artist:

He looks MUCH bigger Because it was by DESIGN in our training.

I looked at him and said:

"let us do this, this and this" and the results are an ILLUSION of larger then normal size. Dont get me wrong he is Big and has added mass, but not any amount of mass that could not be gotten through INTELLIGENT application of stress, Strategic use of Supplements, protein intake and rest........

I did not want this young man to be a mass monster I want him to be a long term project made for marketable things

"Illusion NOT Delusion" is what I say.

Very nice progress! That is some really nice shoulder / delt development and keeping lean all the way. Good work!

Hes fuckin jacked, i grew alot when i first started liftin but nothin to the extreme of this kid, he is shredded all the way!

that book will be a best seller for sure! id camp out for my copy!

Top Bottom