Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 Week Final Update: Me and the Young man I Trained

instant.muscle said:
ok well i'll ask, was he on anything illegal or no?

I am sorry , but I will maintain my arguement that is it irrelevant. An will not say either way.

Having been on both sides can say that the Training is UNIVERSAL in nature,
thus no need to say one or the other.

Sorry if some disagree, but I respectfully maintain my opinion.

thanks...

-OMEGA

I'm guessing you put him on something like Anavar for 10 weeks since he didn't get big and puffy. Nice work though, regardless of what you did.

im not being funny with you omega but if he made those gains naturally then it makes your training all the more impressive, not sayin its not impressive if he was on steroids, id just like to no becasue then i can get a better perspective on it, thanks

Awesome job. He started with an amazing base. His BF looks like 5% or something and such a tiny waist... Lucky bastard! Keep it up!

DJ_UFO said:
Bro it doesn't matter. You can inject yourself 5 grams every day but if you don't know how to eat or how to train, you'll only look like a water balloon; and of course everything will go away after you stop using drugs. Do they help? of course! but they should be considered just an extra boost and not depend on them to make gains.

I agree it takes great training, great diet and also it takes GEAR. To say it doesnt matter is hoping everyone else on here is Naive! If it didnt matter you wouldnt take gear!
Im not trying to take anything away from anyone but to avoid the question stating it doesnt matter is misleading!
I tend to agree with Big Crackers statement earlier in this thread "Writing about one aspect and not the others would be incomplete and misleading." Especially when the one being misleading is trying to sell something, doesnt matter is its supplements or a how to manuel!

But again, I state this as my own personal opinion everyone form their own.

goldie123 said:
im not being funny with you omega but if he made those gains naturally then it makes your training all the more impressive, not saying its not impressive if he was on steroids, id just like to no because then i can get a better perspective on it, thanks

The only factor anabolic androgenic steroids provides is the ability to synthesis supra-physiological levels of protein ( alot more muscle then you an hold naturally)

I argue its irrelevant in the case of this young man since the NET gain was barely 10 pounds in 12 weeks.

He started with no more then a Recreational swimmers or track athletes build.

Believe it;
The training philosophies and diet are Universal and nature and Applicable to us all. And this is from being on both sides of the fence.

OMEGA said:
The only factor anabolic androgenic steroids provides is the ability to synthesis supra-physiological levels of protein ( alot more muscle then you an hold naturally)

I argue its irrelevant in the case of this young man since the NET gain was barely 10 pounds in 12 weeks.

He started with no more then a Recreational swimmers or track athletes build.

Believe it;
The training philosophies and diet are Universal and nature and Applicable to us all. And this is from being on both sides of the fence.

Omega...if its irrelevant than it means it could have been accomplished without anabolics....so if thats the case than just state it we would all be much more impressed! Although, again I'm still pretty impressed. Its pretty simple...im really not trying to be argumentative...but if he did it without than state it...it DOES matter, if it didnt, none of us would take anabolics!

nab12 said:
Omega...if its irrelevant than it means it could have been accomplished without anabolics..

That is CORRECT, which is why its IRRELEVANT

Look :), I have a reason why I am firm in this position Sir:

"The only factor anabolic androgenic steroids provides is the ability to synthesize supra-physiological levels of protein ( alot more muscle then you an hold naturally)

He started with no more then a Recreational swimmers build or that of a NOVICE track athletes build.

Believe it;
The training philosophies and diet are Universal and nature and Applicable to us all.
And this is FROM BEING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE Sir."

Top Bottom