Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 12 week cycle too long advice needed

Wyllis

Im thinking about doing this cycle

4 weeks cutting

2ml Equipoise every third day
4 weeks 2ml primo
300mg dnp every day

9 weeks massing (lean mass)

9 weeks 500mg sust
9 weeks 200mg deca
3 weeks 2ml primo
last 6 weeks 50mg winstrol every second day.

This bit of fat that I have accumulated because of an injury layoff is now starting to piss me off hence the need for a short cutting cycle.

Im not worried about putting on fat when doing the 9 weeks massing phase because I eat very clean when Im training.

Primo and Eq for 4 weeks will not do much as they both take 3-4 weeks to take full affect, Go with a faster acting type of gear such as Anavar, Fina, Winny, Prop ect...all are good for cutting. Drop the Primo for the last 3 weeks in your bulk cycle and up the Deca to 300-400mg/week.

M18

And it adds up to 13 weeks. 9+4. I would mass first then cut, and no it is not too long, as long as you have a good break before the next one. How long is up to you, but 8 weeks or more would be good. You could bridge with anavaar or primobolan, possible a low dose of eq if you want. Personal opinion.

So what if the cycles looked like this

4 weeks cutting

winstrol 10 tabs everyday
test prop 50mg every other day
dnp 300mg every day

9 weeks massing

9 weeks 500mg sust
9 weeks 300mg deca
last 6 weeks 50mg winny every second day

what do you think?

Wyllis said:
So what if the cycles looked like this

4 weeks cutting

winstrol 10 tabs everyday
test prop 50mg every other day
dnp 300mg every day

9 weeks massing

9 weeks 500mg sust
9 weeks 300mg deca
last 6 weeks 50mg winny every second day

what do you think?

Looks good but I would bulk up first then strip all the fat away with a cut cycle after you bulk.

M18

Is taking 300mg a day of dnp for 4 weeks too much.

I keep on hearing that you should do short stints of say 7-10 days and then have a short layoff. If this is true how long should the lay be?

I would also do mass first and then cut

a 12 week cycle is fine,, and no more "dangerous" than an eight week cycle

A 12 week cycle IS more dangerous than an 8 week cycle...where do you get your info from? Hell, might as well stay on all year and enter the Mr. O :p

Top Bottom