Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 day DNP cycle results

IronFist

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok guys, it's been 7 days since my last dose and I have the results for ya. Begining: 5'10" 241 body fat around 14%. this is how I did my doses:
Days 1-5 800mg.
days 6-12 600mg
I took antioxidants,multivitamins, glyceral,and ECA.
i did cardio a total of 4 times for 30min. I dropped my dose to 600mg. because 800mg. was too much for me to tolerate. I also followed an isometric diet around 2500 calories. I managed to lift light about 5 days. I also took 1 cytomel tab a day starting at day 5.
Final results were:
227 pounds, I lost a total of 14 pounds and 1 1/2 inches off of my waist. My lifts have gone down slightly so I think I lost a little muscle. My guess is that I am at 10%. i look and feel a lot better. I also took dierectics recently so that could be a little bit of the weight loss. BTW this was ny second cycle of DNP. The first one was 600mg for 3 days and 400mg for 4 days.

lawnsaver said:
How much did you lose on your first cycle.

I lost a total of 3-4 pounds. i didn't diet very much and I did very little cardio

Good Job!!
Did you use glycerol on your first cycle? I understand it's supposed to help with maintaining muscle hydration. How much H2O did you drink?? Why did you decide to lengthen this cycle as opposed to your first one? Did the ECA help with your cravings? How intense were your sides? Did you take your 1st DNP dose 1st thing in the AM? Did you stop training because you just couldn't do it any more? I ask these questions now while the process is still fresh in your memory.
Thanks,
WW

WonderWoman said:
Good Job!!
Did you use glycerol on your first cycle? I understand it's supposed to help with maintaining muscle hydration. How much H2O did you drink?? Why did you decide to lengthen this cycle as opposed to your first one? Did the ECA help with your cravings? How intense were your sides? Did you take your 1st DNP dose 1st thing in the AM? Did you stop training because you just couldn't do it any more? I ask these questions now while the process is still fresh in your memory.
Thanks,
WW

I took glycerol three times a day, I'm not sure if I benefited from it or not. I probably went through about 2 -3 gallons of water/ ice tea everyday. I lengthened my cycle to lose extra fat so that I didn't have to do another cycle soon. It is my understanding that you do not start to lose fat until day 5. I did not get very bad carb cravings. I mostly used the ECA for energy. There were a few times during the day when I was really tired and lethargic. My sides were terrible at 800mg. I started to feel it the second day. I was constantly dripping sweat. It was a pain in the ass. I had to carry a rag around to wipe my face. I slept in a 60 degree room with the ceiling fan on and a small fan pointed at my face. I didn't work out or do any cardio during this time. People were actually commenting on how sick I looked. I took one cap every six hours. Once I dropped to 600mg. I was fine. It was not too bad.

good results! what (if anything) would you do differently?

Top Bottom