Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11 days into clomid therapy.. nuts are still small .. help ??

M

musclebones

Took 6 the first day, and have done 2 tabs a day for 10 days. I am in day 11 and my nuts are not normal yet.

All the other side effects seem to be there. (except.. god bless. acne.. but then again i didn't get that last time either)

should i be concernced. ..? I am suppose to be doing one tab a day for the next 10 ...

help

mb

those are 50mg tabs right?

In any case if they are give it some time, it took your balls a few weeks to shrink it should take them time to get back to their normal size. How long did you cycle? Your problem may be due to the fact that your nads did not produce test for too long of a time.

IB

How long was your cycle? I was on 12 weeks and I'm on the fourth day of clomid and already my nuts are almost back to regular size.

ok this needs attention ..

I was on

200mg deca wks 1 - 8
250mg cyp wks 1 - 8
100mg winny wks 5 - 8
50mg zambons a day wk 9 + 4 days

I started the clomid two weeks after my last deca shot (which was also about 2 days after my last zambon shot)

I have 17 tabs left
I'm only suppose to be using one a day for 9 days
.. So I am going to do 4 extra days with two tabs before I take single doses..

hopefully things fall into place :D

umm ok and one question how long after clomid does all this emotional bullshit go away .... ?

mb

p.s. they ARE 50mg Anapharms.. in the blisters

musclebones said:

I started the clomid two weeks after my last deca shot (which was also about 2 days after my last zambon shot)

You just answered your question. You should try and start clomid treatment 3 weeks after last nandrolone decanoate shot. Give it another week bro, you should be fine.

IB

Top Bottom