Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg Stanozolol tablets - best way to schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it has a half life of 9hrs though, if I take (20mg) it 2 hours before my workout at 5.45am (hit the weights around 7.30) and then take the remaining 3 pills (30mg) at, say, 5pm - the gap between the next morning's intake will be 12.45hrs, exceeding the half life, so does this make sense to do rather than schedule it throughout the day?

Take the larger dose BEFORE you work out...

I get acne on winni unless I break it into about 3 even doses per day and remember to take them all on time.

Also, I've noticed on 17aa if I drink it takes me about twice as long to recover from it as usual than it would if I wasn't on the 17aa's.... also, if I get to hitting the bottle pretty hard for about a week I get yellow and jaundicey.... Long story short, 17aa's and alcohol don't mix. If you drink regularly, you shouldn't take em....

Hy.I am kind of new around here and i will like an advice from y guys.I do gym for few years now,but i not gain any muscle,i mean to look like i workout.I workout 2 hours a day,45 minutes treadmil,one hour muscle training,then 15 minutes spinning.I have 2 days off in wich i do belley dance,yoga,dance workout.But still,no muscle there.My husband advice me to take stanozolol to try bust my muscle.Im already in the secound week,i just take 10 mg per day plus some vitamins,protein shake and fat burners.What you guys say,the stanozolol will do me any good,i was thinking on 5 to 8 weeks cycle to see how works.Please,i need an advice and sorry about my mistakes in english.Thanks.

(Hope this is the right forum to post in as not an anabolic)

I have 200 10mg strength Stanozolol tablets that I plan to take as 50mg a day.

I weight train at 7a.m. 5 days a week (1 days rest in between) and do 3 or 4 30min cardio sessions at 12pm. I'm wondering about the best way to time taking them.

Based on a friend's advice (who's cycled them several times) I've been told to do it as follows:

Training Day:

5.45am - toast with honey & banana, 10mg tab

6.45 - 8 - weights

8am - 10mg

10am - 10mg

11am - 10mg

12pm 10mg, cardio

Does this seem like a good schedule? Also, on days when I'm not weight training should I take 1 every two hours from 8am to 4pm?

I will do this cycle until the pills run out (approx. 5.5 weeks). I'll also be taking milk thistle and glucosamine for my joints. I have a couple protein shakes a day also (after training).

My stats are 5"9, 182lbs (85kg), 35yrs, not sure of body fat % (have been training since 16yrs but started seriously training at 26yrs.

Any help appreciated

In my opinion:
If you space them out, space them out! take them equal distance apart to keep blood levels stable!

If you take them all at once more of the drug survives ingestion, especially if taken empty stomach, but the levels are not as stable on a 24hr basis..

Either has it's pluses. :Chef:

There is no need to follow that schedules, just take your orals in AM and PM, you'll be fine. If you're doing a winstrol only cycle I suggest you at least add testosterone and arimidex to it.

+1, winstrol only is pretty pointless...

Also, weight training 1st thing in the morning with nothing but a piece of toast in your body is a bad move, where are your protein and carbs?

~EZ

hey can someone please tell me a price on stanazolol for australia or a good place to get it , a mate of mine trying to sell me an 8 week cycle for $350 for liquid oral but seems a bit much is that about the right price or is he ripping me off?

hey can someone please tell me a price on stanazolol for australia or a good place to get it , a mate of mine trying to sell me an 8 week cycle for $350 for liquid oral but seems a bit much is that about the right price or is he ripping me off?

Do you know how to read?

READ THE RULES & don't bump threads fro 3 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom