Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is 10mg Nolva/day enough to keep gyno away during cycle?

iamnikvanhelsing

Last cycle I found myself becoming quite sensitive to gyno on just 250mg/week Sus. This time I'm running 500mg/week along with 400mg EQ and 300mg Deca a week. My question is will 10mg Tamoxifen (Nolva) be ok to keep the gyno away? When I got the lumps last time I did 20mg/day for 1 week then 10mg/day after and it went completely, so I thought if I run 10mg/day throughout the cycle should this be ok. What do you guys think?

yeah im prone to gyno easy and i took 10mg of nolva during my cycle and it helps
depends on your body too, i think... 10mg of nolva is better than nothing

NO ONE...IS GOING TO KNOW THAT EXCEPT YOUR BODY! THATS THE TRUTH.

Seriously we can say 10 is low to be safe try 20......but since you plan on doing 10....you have to experiment.....see if it is ok and go from there...have some more on hand just in case.

"NO ONE...IS GOING TO KNOW THAT EXCEPT YOUR BODY! THATS THE TRUTH.

Seriously we can say 10 is low to be safe try 20......but since you plan on doing 10....you have to experiment.....see if it is ok and go from there...have some more on hand just in case."
RIGHT ON! :)

If you are sensitive to gyno then it would be good to add arimidex to your cycle. You would then have to experiment with the level of nolva. Personally I would try no nolva at first but have it on hand just in case.

PolfaJelfa said:
NO ONE...IS GOING TO KNOW THAT EXCEPT YOUR BODY! THATS THE TRUTH.

Seriously we can say 10 is low to be safe try 20......but since you plan on doing 10....you have to experiment.....see if it is ok and go from there...have some more on hand just in case.

Agreed. 10mg wouldn't do a thing for me. I'd rather take too much than too little.

You may also need to evaluate if your prone to gyno from deca. If so you'll need something different to combat the gyno.

shamrock11 said:
You may also need to evaluate if your prone to gyno from deca. If so you'll need something different to combat the gyno.

Great Point!

vitamin b6 helps with deca gyno i take 600-900mg ed through out my cycles split it up in to three diff dosage

Top Bottom