Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg a.m. dbol bridge...fonz & others

ex-infantry

just curious, as far as the 10mg a.m. dbol bridge goes... whats the longest it should be used... any experiences and or results, whats the longest bridge and results... shortest bridge and results... just trying to gather some first hand info for a bro of mine... thanks.

It it's a bridge then you'd use it until your next cycle. Wouldn't you?
If you're using it to come off with then you should try to keep it under 6 weeks.

well, i tried to state that i was helping a friend by gathering some first hand info... he's still contemplating how long he will bridge between these 2 set larger cycles... im curious myself to see the short and the long, results, gains, losses... likes, dislikes... i personally am time on = time off... but lets hear some other experiences. thanks

I have bridged 6 weeks with it and over a year with it. There's little difference in terms of results, gains, losses for me. I liked virtually everything about it. No matter how long I did it.

ulter said:
I have bridged 6 weeks with it and over a year with it. There's little difference in terms of results, gains, losses for me. I liked virtually everything about it. No matter how long I did it.

Did you always take it at the same time each morning? This is the biggest problem for me when considering hte dbol ramp off.

Yes, I always put it next to the alarm clock and took it right out of bed.

ulter said:

Do you experience side effects with the bridge? What happens if when you quit taking them if your using it to come off a cycle?

how much nolvax (or other anti-e) did you guys take while on your dbol cycle? ..also what dosage? ...aren't you supposed to break up the dosages throughout the day to keep blood levels stable?

Nelson Montana said:
You can do it as long as you want but you might as well take smilax along with it and carry a rabbits foot. In other words, it serves no purpose other than what you want to believe.

Nelson in all fairness i think Fonz has made a pretty compelling argument that, done correctly, the dbol ramp off can help minimize a crash.

You can do it as long as you want but you might as well take smilax along with it and carry a rabbits foot. In other words, it serves no purpose other than what you want to believe.

Top Bottom