Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg ED 60 days Dbol only cycle questions

jdbaker82

Ok so first I 110% realize I would be much smarter and would not be wasting money if I ran Test-E with my Dbol for my first steroid cycle so please don't bother re-iterating this point.

I want to try this cycle that I have read some positive things about but first I have a couple questions regarding it.

1.) Will I definately need a PCT running only 10mg dbol/60 days? Or is this different person to person?

2.) Should I still take .25mg of Arimidex EoD to help with the water balloning with such a small dose of dbol or will this not be necessary?

3.) Should I expect to put on extra BF% with a cycle like this or can I keep it where it is or possible even lose BF?

4.) Is it ok to use creatine while on this cycle?

5.) Is taking only 10mg/Dbol a day just as hard on your liver as say 50mg day?

Stats are 27 years old, 15% BF, 5'9", been working out and eating right for approx a year was around 30% BF when I started.

Thanks in advance if you can answer any of these questions! and again please don't tell me how this is a waste of time and money or ask me why I am being a pu$SY and why don't i just inject!

P.S Yes I have spent several hours searching google for these answers but I cannot find anything regarding the questions with the 10mg ED Dbol/60 days cycle since this seems to be a not so popular cycle.

Bad cycle but youve made your mind.

1. Yes
2. If you feel like you are bloating too much then yes
3. that depends on your diet
4. yes, but that will add even more water to your body
5. no, 10mg ed is NOT as harsh as 50mg ed, if you are worried, take liver support pill or milk thistle

I Perfer longer lower dosages,but everyone has their opinion,My Bench on a Dbol cycle went from 225 to over 305 this was running the pyramid system .

Get some Adex for Bloat and some Milk thistle. Drink lots of water and 2 grams of protein for every pound of bodyweight.
You will be amazed at the transformation.

Adex can be purchased from our sponsor Eclenbuterol along with PCT.As always don't skimp on price get the real stuff Eclen is the way to go.

RADAR

i dont like it either,, but,, i would not use the creatine, drink water and lots of it def. do a good pct... take a liver supp...have adex on hand in case you start to bloat.... KEEP AN EYE ON BLOOD PRESSURE should be ok with such a low dose but some myself included bloat and bp goes high on even 10-20 mgs of dbol.. i would also try to split dose up morn and eve.. buy a pill cutter from rite aid if you need too..\

i dont like it either,, but,, i would not use the creatine, drink water and lots of it def. do a good pct... take a liver supp...have adex on hand in case you start to bloat.... KEEP AN EYE ON BLOOD PRESSURE should be ok with such a low dose but some myself included bloat and bp goes high on even 10-20 mgs of dbol.. i would also try to split dose up morn and eve.. buy a pill cutter from rite aid if you need too..\

Thanks everyone for their advice and comments first off. Regarding this I was planning on taking all 10mg of dbol in the morning or around noon an hour or two before working out is this a bad idea? You really think I should split 5mg morning and 5mg evening?

I think taking 10mg of dbol/day is the dumbest thing I ever heard BECAUSE your bodys(a normal male) natural androgen "activity" is equal to 10mg of dbol/day. All your doing is shutting off your bodys production to keep it the same.

1.) Definately: No. I didn't need it.

2.) No need for A-dex

3.) It's all in your diet.

4.) Of course it's ok. You won't blow up like a baloon on 10mg.

5.) 50mg is "harder" on your liver.

Note: 10mg is a pretty nice cycle, better that people seem to think. I've used it myself, but not as a first cycle. I know people who used it as a first cycle with success. The dbol will probably effect protein synt. speed up your recovery.

Top Bottom