Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10mg ED 60 days Dbol only cycle questions

There has to be a strategy to a cycle. These seem to be the choices:
1. Dbol @ 10mg/day in hopes of not suppressing your test levels.
2. Bump up the dbol a little and add some test. This will require PCT as it is a real cycle and will supress test levels.
3. The pyramid of 20mg to 40mg. This is the worse cycle of the 3. You will supress your test levels and not get the benefits of a full cycle.

Taking steroids is a big committement. Are you sure that you are ready for it?
Fear of the needle doesn't show committement.
Why not wait to be ready and do it right?

w/ all due respect, while this isn't how I would do it the "Pyramid" of using dbol has been around for quite some time time and is infact what Arnie and many others did! It seemed to work for them.....

w/ all due respect, while this isn't how I would do it the "Pyramid" of using dbol has been around for quite some time time and is infact what Arnie and many others did! It seemed to work for them.....

I am sure it is better than nothing, but knowledge of steroids has come a long way.

Blood levels will not be consistent with the pyramid and the progress will be harder to gauge due to the many changing variables.

IMO, it is best to keep diet, training, and all substances at consistent levels so that it is easy to monitor your progress and make accurate judgments.

No problems on the help bro, thats what we are here to do!

Hugelifter, the pyramid system introduces the hormone to the body at a lower rate and gradually builds up and tapers off. This has been common practice for daces and is less risky and less change of estro sides rather than going from 0-50mg one day and back off in the same lightening pace....Personally think its the best way to run dbol and i always do it.

lol..

You do NOT need any fucking arimidex for that cycle..

I cannot for the life of me understand why people are so damn parranoid of estrogenic side effects...
Ancilliary drugs, in my opinion, are more dangerous than the steroids we are using.
Hold onto the arimidex in case you NEED to resolve that problem.

*remember* estrogen up-regulates androgen receptors, making androgens work better.. this is usually why drugs that aromatize make for better gains..
estrogen is good for cholesterol too.

My first cycle was Dbol only, I took 10mg each morning for about a month, the gains were great I didn't need a bit of ancilliary drugs, I didnt do pct and kept 90% of the gains.

Milk thistle is always good for your liver and I take it regardless, It is in my Animal Pak multi vitamin pack.

Take in protein, eat right, dont go crazy with carbs or fat (dont be zero, dont over-over eat them)

Work out, get big!

Hope that helps.

lol..

You do NOT need any fucking arimidex for that cycle..

I cannot for the life of me understand why people are so damn parranoid of estrogenic side effects...
Ancilliary drugs, in my opinion, are more dangerous than the steroids we are using.
Hold onto the arimidex in case you NEED to resolve that problem.

You will once you start developing gyno.

Estrogenic side effects depend on many things, the individual, the dosage etc.....you have some fair points, the ancilliaries can be more dangerous than the steroids themselves and yes estrogen is needed and benefits gains. My fav anti e on cycle has to be proviron, it works extremly weel with test and controls bloat without taking away any gains like adex would.

PCT is always a good idea, dbol for a month wouldnt really warrent it, but any 6 week plus cycle should be followed with PCT.

you will once you start developing gyno.

Estrogenic side effects depend on many things, the individual, the dosage etc.....you have some fair points, the ancilliaries can be more dangerous than the steroids themselves and yes estrogen is needed and benefits gains. My fav anti e on cycle has to be proviron, it works extremly weel with test and controls bloat without taking away any gains like adex would.

Pct is always a good idea, dbol for a month wouldnt really warrent it, but any 6 week plus cycle should be followed with pct.

+1

i ran dbol only cycle @ 10mg first 3 weeks then up to 20 the last 2 weeks and i actualy lost weight. Dbol only cycles in my opinion suck, it would be usless for me with out some tes. Do it big..ger

Top Bottom